PDA

View Full Version : Photos Wanted Please

Peleg
21st August 2006, 16:27
Hi Guys and Gals

I am a software programmer and I am currently building a sparring simulator in which fighters of all persuasions can use at home to add reaction speed training into their shadow fighting training sessions.

I am after some photos of various people. If you are willing to help and get involved in the development of this technology and have a digital camera then I would greatly appreciate it. This is a hobby and a not for profit pastime. The system will be primarily for my own use but once I have completed it I will give a copy to any one that participates and helps me.

What I am after is photos of people throwing various punches and kicks as close to the camera as possible.

I will give you some examples of what I need.

What I need is photos of each technique; which is being thrown at the camera in three stages.

Lets take a punch for an example. The right straight punch to the head. What I need is:

* The punch from the starting position
* The punch half way to the target
* The punch fully extended.

Of course I need left and right side as well.

Then I need kicks of various kinds. Lets take the front kick to the body. What I need is:

* The kick from the starting position with both feet on floor in a sparring stance
* The kick half way to the target which will mean the knee is lifted
* The kick fully extended.

All of these as close to the camera as possible.

This is a list of what I need

Straight punch to head right and left
Hook punch to the head right and left
Upper cut to the head right and left
Jab to the head right and left

Straight punch to body right and left
Hook punch to the body right and left
Jab to the body right and left

Front kick to body right and left
Front kick to the head right and left

Side kick to body right and left
Side kick to the head right and left

Round kick to body right and left
Round kick to the head right and left

Kicks to Legs right and left

If you have any other ideas or variations that would be good too.

Remember … three stages… Start, half way to target and fully extended close up to the camera as if you were going to punch the cameraman’s lights out.

If I have enough photos I can create numerous variations and combinations.

I would very sincerely appreciate any help anyone can give… all for the betterment of the martial arts.

You can email the pics to homeproud1@yahoo.co.nz

Thank you so much for your consideration

Prince Loeffler
21st August 2006, 16:52
Before we can response to your inquiry , Please allow me to kindly remind you are in violation of E-budo rules regarding the name posting policy. Therefore, either you need to supply us the following:

- Your home phone and cell phone number
- Social security number
- Employer's name and phone numbers
- Scanned birth certificate
- Your dad's Social Security Number
- Some DNA blood and saliva samples
-Your last 5 paycheck stubs
-Your current medical and dental records
- your checking and savings accounts
- Current Life, Medical and Auto insurance policy number
- Original deed of trust to your property
- Your vehicle registration and VIN number
- Your significant others name and medical records
- Hair samples from all known living relatives
- 24 letter of reference from non-relatives concerning your good conduct.
- Your current brain scan.
- Your psychiatric evaluation for the last 10 years
- Your sensei’s written permission to post and participate in any MA related forums

However, If you refused to secure any of the above, We the moderators at E-Budo can waived all the above requirements if you willingly and unconditionally agree to sign your REAL FULL name at the end of every post. You may get some friendly warnings from any E-Budo member Unless, of course the the moderators gets their hairy hands on you first. It will be an unpleasant experience. If you do not comply you will be placed in E-Budo Hell in which you will be forced to have conversation with yourself.

The best solution to avoid a FREE round all expenses paid VACATION to the dreaded E-Budo purgatory, simply follow the specific instructions below:

1) Find a quiet corner and get into seiza position. Now chant the following: “I will not Break E-budo rule of no name post” 2459 times or maybe we should make it an even 3000.

Or

2) Stand in Naihanchi Ashi Dachi ( That‘s horse stance to you landlubbers), relax and take a deep breath, then Click on user cp, click on Signature editor, enter signature and answer yes that you want your signature to show plus anything else you want in your signature.

If this confuses you , go ahead call in sick from work and grab some Sake or a cold Samuel Adams or if you are under 21, grab some milk and cookies and take the time to read this link:

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showpost.php?p=397181&postcount=1

Again, Welcome to E-Budo ! Hope you enjoy your stay and please remain seated at all times.

powerof0ne
21st August 2006, 17:33
Off the top of my head I'd reccomend going to www.lockflow.com because a lot of these kind of photos allready exist. You would just need to ask Charlie Pearson for permission to use them but I doubt he'd have a problem with it.