PDA

View Full Version : Effed up posts.

Steve Delaney
14th December 2000, 23:28
For some reason, whenever I try to post something on your bulletin board, all hell seems to break loose.

What I did was insert one kanji to inform another member and thousands of Kanji appear when I post the info.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

steve Delaney

Steve Delaney
15th December 2000, 02:10
It seems that the problem I have had before only happens when I want to use my Kanji font. :cry:

Why is this? Is this a program fault or is it something to do with e-budo's setup?

Please tell me what's up.

Steve Delaney

John Lindsey
15th December 2000, 03:17
Can't help you with kanji. I know others have posted it here. What format are you trying to use?

Steve Delaney
18th December 2000, 08:43
John,

I'm using the Japanese version of Microsoft windows '98 which uses Word and wordpad. It has an English and Japanese language facility. Whenever I use this particular BB and include Kanji in my text, all kinds of strange things happen. If I type one single Kanji, my post is flooded with hundreds of them.

Steve Delaney

Bishamon
21st December 2000, 05:28
Steve,

Are you using IME98? (I assume you are, if you have the standard configuration of Japanese Win98 on your computer.) I am also using Win98J, and I have no problem inputting double-byte characters into my posts. What font are you using?