PDA

View Full Version : Dojo in Dublin Texas

Kenjutsuaddict
12th September 2006, 00:18
Hello, to whom ever this concerns, I am posting here today becuase I have been having some trouble trying to contact a dojo that I have previously attended for about 2 months or a little longer and would like to know if anyone on this forum attends this dojo and if they do then I would apreciate if they could give me directions to where it is located. I had to stop going to the dojo due to my busy work schedual and had to work on the days that I was supposed to attend practice which was every Saturday. Well, I am currently going to college full time and no longer need to work on Saturdays witch means that I can continue my practice at the dojo again. I am not shure if the master of the dojo still teaches at his old location where I practiced at but I am shure that he has a new location that he teaches at which is somewhere in Dublin Texas. I know about that becuase the last time i went to his website his address for the dojo had changed to somewhere in Dublin and I dont remember the exact adress which of course I made the mistake of not writing it down. I had his cell phone and work number but I lost it. I remember calling his dojo phone number but the machine said his phone number was no longer in service. his website has been down for some time that is why I have been looking on the net elsware and trying to get a hold of him by phone or email. I contacted him through email but I think he may have changed his email adress which is why I havent herd back from him yet. I also lost his email adress as well so I cant contact him through email any more. His name is Mike Schmidt and I had trained in Owari Yagyu Shinkage Ryu with him in Granbury Texas which is about 1:45 minutes from Dallas where I live. hopfully someone here knows him and can help me get in contact with him.

sincerly, Chris

gendzwil
12th September 2006, 00:26
You can find a cached version of the website here (http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:u6CkNAvkDSMJ:www.fourseasonsonline.org/Archives.htm+fourseasonsdojo&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=2&client=firefox-a), I believe there's an email address in there. If that fails, try contacting Meik Skoss at www.koryu.com, if it's legit YSR he probably knows about it.

Kenjutsuaddict
12th September 2006, 00:33
thankyou very much for the information.

Chris

Charles Mahan
12th September 2006, 04:15
Chris if your YSR search doesn't work out. There are koryu JSA oppurtunities in the DFW area. To my knowledge there is no YSR, but there is Shin Shin Sekiguchi Ryu and Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu, as well as a Muso Shinden Ryu group associated with the ZNKR.