PDA

View Full Version : Nihon-den Aikijujutsu / Sugasawa Kogen

morpheus
20th September 2006, 14:46
Does anyone have a web address for Kogen Sugasawa's Nihon den Aikijujutsu group? I stumbled on the site in the past but can't for the life of me pull it up again.

Also what are the thoughts on his three part book series?

Thanks
Jeff

Sukeyasu
20th September 2006, 15:40
How's this: http://www.geocities.jp/nihonden/

I just bought the last installment of the series today because I'd enjoyed reading through the other two books. The material is the same as that covered by the Hiden series; nothing new, but a nice compilation of the magazine articles.

morpheus
20th September 2006, 17:13
Ben,
Thanks a ton. I have picked up the first book in the series and was considering getting the second. At times I thought the picutres were difficult to follow but after a few times I got better at seeing the flow. I noticed you have Daito ryu listed as your art, do you train in this style of Daito ryu? IF so how does it compare to others who are in the line of Hisa?

thanks for the response.
Jeff

Jose Garrido
21st September 2006, 20:33
Guys, you do know that he has a set of 3 videos out. This will help you actually he his particular type of movement and more importantly his timing.

Just my 2 cents....:-)

Jose Garrido

morpheus
21st September 2006, 21:43
Jose,
Thanks for the input. Have you seen the vid's? If so what were your thoughts? Has your seminar with Kondo Sensei already happened? If so I would love to hear how things went.

Jeff