PDA

View Full Version : Budo Fun #28

John Lindsey
16th December 2000, 14:32
<center>http://204.95.207.136/pics/tobi.jpg</center>

Forum member Tobi Threadgill models the new Taekwondo Olympic uniform

Son of Thunder
16th December 2000, 14:51
"When prancing around nude, it's times like this that I'm thankful for the generous cut of my Depends adult undergarments."

Mike Collins
16th December 2000, 18:27
When nature left you lackin, Let em think you're packin. The new As If cup by Prosthoform.

sammycerv
17th December 2000, 01:26
Does that thing have a thong back?

[Edited by sammycerv on 12-16-2000 at 07:31 PM]

Kolschey
17th December 2000, 03:22
Despite elaborate marketing campaigns, sophisticated special effects technologies and extensive screen tests, a number of superhero comic books have yet to be released as major motion pictures...

Ken Allgeier
17th December 2000, 06:58
I wonder if he is a , soke of Jock Jutsu Ryu?

ken allgeier

kennin
18th December 2000, 08:00
* Soft jazzy background music *

Jock thought by himself: This is definitely what combining fun and duty is all about: kamae no kata while stripping for my girlfriend... (doukou no kamae now)... I just wonder which is the fun and which is the duty...

BC
18th December 2000, 16:19
Coming to theaters near you soon! See this new exciting movie:

Risky Business II

"Mitch has grown up, and he's still taking chances! He still likes to dance in his living room, but now he's a tough savvy cop with a black belt and some bullet-proof briefs. He's workin' undercover at Chippendale's shakin' it for the ladies, an' givin' the bad guys some of their own risky bidness!

You won't want to miss Dr. Irving Soto making his debut starring role as Mitch, with the beautiful Rebecca de Mornay returning as Mitch's street smart leading lady!

[Edited by BC on 12-18-2000 at 10:22 AM]

18th December 2000, 18:34
Guys,

Official response from Mr Threadgill:

"This could not possibly be me. The cup is WAY too small."

LOLOL, Snort!, Fall Down, Have Seizure.

Damn, The scary thing is this really looks like me. Where did you pick up this picture? This is as funny as the Dan Harden website one of my students found last spring. I'm sure Dan is loving this!

I'll have you know my employees are standing around laughing their butts off going..."Tob, Is that really you? It sure looks like you. Who shot it? When did you move to the other side of the camera. Which modeling agency represents you... Dawson, Campbell, John Cassavetes..... come on, tell us, we'll keep it quiet."

What are friends for?

Thanks John :)

Cady Goldfield
18th December 2000, 18:38
I don't think that Dan has had a chance to see it yet, but I'll see to it that he does. What goes around, comes around.

BTW, Toby, are you sure you don't have a twin bro?

Cady (who will be downloading the photo to bring to the dojo tomorrow)

18th December 2000, 20:15
Cady,

No Twin that I know of......and no body loves a great joke better than I. This is a dandy!

The scary thing about this is that it makes you think maybe you got REALLY drunk on sake one night and..........well...

Damn you, Neil Yamamoto!

Tobs :)

Cady Goldfield
18th December 2000, 20:20
Better check your backside for tattoos while you're at it, Toby... :laugh:

Cady

Neil Yamamoto
20th December 2000, 05:14
Toby,

Sorry about the tattoo's on your backside. The teddy bear was John's suggestion, the Speed Racer was Katherine's.

Henry Walker wanted to cut off part of your little finger and say you were a junior member of the yakuza.

But you do have a good scotch selection. Or should that be you did...