SWP
5th June 2000, 23:27
Ninja Wisdom.
...use it wisely...
by S.W.P.-NINJUTSU TULSA.
2000A.D.Year of the dragon.
http://sitebuilder.liveuniverse.com/swpninja/index.html

The flow of Universal Life Force, carrying our soul energy, our living light,
flows outward to be softly shared with others, to envelop our planet, and ultimately, to embrace the entire universe.

Ring bell harmony is the opportunity of reconnecting to the ninja power and magic of your living light. It isn't simply a matter of being attuned or learning hand positions in the Kuji kuri wisdom.

Magic is spiritual Wisdom. Spiritual Wisdom comes from connecting with the flowing, ever-changing web of ring harmony energy - the universal Life Force, the energy of all creation, and learning how to work with it creatively. Nature becomes your ally, pupil, and servant. You begin your apprenticeship of ninja Magic during your ring harmony
experience. Through your Attunements, the initial connection to energy is made, but it is only with giving self treatments, developing mindfulness by incorporating some of the spiritual principles,and practicing with (Ring bell-Kuji cuts III) and Manifesting that
enhances and strengthens the connection, increasing your abilities.

Each subsequent harmony music tone degree level takes your inward commitment progressively deeper, giving you the tools with which to work the ninja magic. Then, through observances, discipline and purification on physical and spiritual planes, one reaches the level of adeptness. Harmony ring bell ninja Master guide, not a teacher who
has earned the license to transfer and share knowledge and wisdom for as long as she/he has the means to pass on the teachings. Passing on the teachings may be accomplished in a variety of settings, A ninja Master must accept the responsibility of power while remaining aware of her/his own nothingness. Strong leadership will help raise up individuals who will far surpass her/him in spiritual attainments. She/he must be willing to become empty herself in order to serve on success ninja secret mission.

Within every being, there dwells an entity called the Higher Self or Soul. Initially, the Soul is veiled, overshadowed by its principle vehicle of expression - physical form. Using the body, the Soul gradually builds and masters a fit musical instrument through which to manifest.
Through, perhaps, lifetimes of work, the Soul achieves independence from the body. The veils of illusion are lifted, and the Soul experiences clarity and purity of intent and purpose. The result is the discovery of individual Truth and reality, and a connection is established from the soul to the Spirit or Universal Mind (the BELL). This grasp of truth
and knowledge on the cosmic plane is ********(((((( Intuition ))))********.
We all have psychic and intuitive gifts. The challenge is awakening them and trusting their guidance in your life.

No amount of words can fathom it: Better look for it within you.

May the force be with us!!!
S.W.P.

Ron. A. Lavoie.

------------------
S.W.P.

[This message has been edited by SWP (edited 06-05-2000).]

DJM
5th June 2000, 23:45
S.W.P,
Can I remind you that we ask you to sign all edits with your full name, either in the body of the text, or in a signature..
Thanks,
David

------------------
Poetry of Birds,
A Thousand Voice Melody,
Dancing on the Waves
-- David Marshall

Tetsutaka
7th June 2000, 05:15
I think you forgot the last line...

"I am Batman!"

Wisdom is not a function of poorly written English [that on it's face seems to attempt a feigned level of oriental mystique]. Wisdom is not the presentation of confused metaphors and remixed new-age double-speak cliche.

For something to be wise, it must have the preliminary requirement of being well-reasoned, thought out, and presented with a level of clarity that even the most mundane mind might initially, at first reading, grasp on a fundamental level.

When the reader gains wisdom through experience [not reading - but experience], the reading of the same material grows in meaning, and reveals to the reader their own growth through their new perspective. Examples of this would be Musashi's "Book of Five Rings", Sun Tzu's "Art of War", and Shoto Tanemura's "Ninpo Secrets".

Your "contribution" is simply obtuse.

------------------
Houston Haynes (http://home.nc.rr.com/houstonandjulie)
"You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."

[This message has been edited by Tetsutaka (edited 06-07-2000).]

DJM
7th June 2000, 23:16
Mr Lavoie,
Apologies for not adding my thoughts on the matter last night - a hard Aikido session had left me somewhat tired, and less than focussed..
While I feel I must agree with Houston when I say that it is a not well written, and very disjointed, collection of impressions, I know enough of how hard it can be to describe experiences not to judge too harshly. BUT, this appears to be an attempt to expound upon a philosophy, and as such I suspect that it would be better served by being written in a more accessible style.
Also, being not particularly related to meditation I'll move this to Budo no Kokoro, which is probably a better forum for it..
Thanks,
David

------------------
Poetry of Birds,
A Thousand Voice Melody,
Dancing on the Waves
-- David Marshall

[This message has been edited by DJM (edited 06-07-2000).]