PDA

View Full Version : looking for training partners cda Idaho

jason hopkins
17th December 2006, 00:26
I currently train in moses lake Wa but would like people to train with during the week email me at onikarasu@hotmail.com

jason hopkins
13th January 2007, 04:22
wow I cant believe 133 look sees and nobody from my area who wants to train.Owell,I guess more sanshin and kihon waza. Jason

George Kohler
15th January 2007, 03:43
Jason,

I'm sure that the 133 that viewed your post are not from Idaho. Be patient. Someone from Idaho will view it in the future.

jason hopkins
15th January 2007, 17:07
Patience is a virtue,frustration is a challenge.I just want someone to swing a stick at me.But I shall "keep going",you can never do enough sanshin.DomoArigato George./Jason

jason hopkins
18th February 2007, 04:23
I currently train in moses lake Wa but would like people to train with during the week email me at onikarasu@hotmail.com
ninpoikkan

tenchijin2
18th February 2007, 05:46
Hi Jason. How's it going? How far are you from Boise? I know a couple people there that you could train with.

PS Next Bill seminar march 31/april 1, pencil it in. I'm still ironing out the details.

jason hopkins
18th February 2007, 17:28
Hey Aric I am just dandy.I finally get to go to class today wooohooo.I am in the panhandle just over from spokane.Bill's seminar sounds like a go.Let me know if things change.I will say hello to Phil for you. Jason Hopkins

tenchijin2
18th February 2007, 20:53
I will say hello to Phil for you. Jason Hopkins
Please do!

Let me know if I can come out there and give you guys a hand sometime.

Shison
21st December 2009, 05:47
Howdy all :)

I now live in Post Falls, Idaho (Hop/skip/jump from CD'A):D
I am no longeer actively studying or teaching the Martial Arts for a variety of reasons, but I'm willing to chat a bit and see if I can do some pointing in various directions :)