PDA

View Full Version : should I or shouldn't I

Wayne1976
18th February 2007, 06:06
Hey guys can you be kick out or not let in a Dojo before even going there. The reason I ask this if a 10 dan or a 15 dan hates you or is fiends with a cop this cop had a run in with you or you owe money to one of these guys can they stop you from going into one of the x-cans. from what I heard if you don't have a record and your not nuts you can get in

Prince Loeffler
18th February 2007, 06:28
Hey guys can you be kick out or not let in a Dojo before even going there. The reason I ask this if a 10 dan or a 15 dan hates you or is fiends with a cop this cop had a run in with you or you owe money to one of these guys can they stop you from going into one of the x-cans. from what I heard if you don't have a record and your not nuts you can get in

One thing I know for sure is that , blatant violation of e-budo rules about putting your full real name in every post can caused you to get kick out of this forum regarless who your friends are and what rank you possess. :)

stormy
18th February 2007, 06:42
Personally, i don't think this forum is the place to be putting those sort of questions, who ever is involved we will only be getting one side of the story, and if we do start talking about the problem we could well be doing the instructor a great disservice, i suggest you take it up with him directly.

Baio
18th February 2007, 07:47

you can be kept out of any school for any reason. training is not an inalienable right.

jason hopkins
18th February 2007, 16:35
Its up to you to do what needs to be done for you to train.We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason."Teach only those with good hearts"(Hatsumi Soke)is open to interpritation(spelling). Jason hopkins

niten ninja
19th February 2007, 10:51
Even if there was a way to force him to train you, would you really want him to? Training with a friendly teacher can be very hard, imagine someone who hates you...