PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie Malmstrom (Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu)

imarubber
13th March 2007, 20:38
Bonnie Malmstrom, wife of Bud Malmstrom of the Bujinkan Atlanta Dojo, died last night of liver cancer.

George Kohler
13th March 2007, 21:16
Genbukan Ganseki Dojo and the Genbukan Kusakage Dojo would like to give our deepest sympathy for Bud and his family at this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

Sincerely,

Eric Baluja
13th March 2007, 23:49
My deepest condolences and strongest intentions go to Bud and his family.

Jason Chambers
14th March 2007, 00:59
I am deeply saddened by this. I have lost people close to me to cancer. My prayers and those of my fellow training partners are with Mr. Malmstrom.

God Bless You Sir!

MakotoDojo
14th March 2007, 02:24
My sincere condolances to Bud and his family.

This is very sad news, my prayers go out to all involved.

Sincerely,

icynorth
14th March 2007, 13:46
http://www.bonniemalmstrom.com/

Bonnie has passed on, moment of respect for Bud and Family.

My thoughts go out.

Kevin Geaslin
14th March 2007, 16:22
It's very sad to hear. I remember reading about her and Bud Malmstrom in Black Belt Magazine in the later 80's. Truly one of the pioneers of ninpo in America. It's nice to know that she was still active in the budo community.

Jason Chambers
14th March 2007, 16:56
The memorial page is very touching... so much love there.

sean_stonehart
14th March 2007, 18:54
Damn that hurts to hear.

She was as warm as a person could hope to be. At least she's at peace now.

My prayers & best wishes go to Bud & their family.

stauburn
14th March 2007, 19:04
My deepest sympathy goes out to Bud and Bonnies families.

Kamiyama
15th March 2007, 22:20
Bud,
I'm sorry for the suffering...
My sincere condolences to Bud and his family.
nam myoho renge kyo...............

Ralph Severe, Kamiyama

X_plosion
22nd March 2007, 18:07
The first time I got to read about the late Mrs. Malmstrom was in the 1980's when I got serious about wanting to practice martial arts. She has my respect for promoting in a positive way, the system she practiced. Also, my respect goes to her as one of the first American women to be actively involved in the Bujinkan's art.

May she Rest In Peace.

Onmitsu
28th March 2007, 10:08
The Genbukan Gekka dojo wishes you and your family all the best during your time of sorrow. God bless you and yours.

warmystc
23rd April 2007, 15:48
Mr. Malmstrom, I will like to send daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo) to you and the your family. My heart is wiht in this time of need. If there is something I can do, please let me know.

karl.t
25th April 2007, 17:41
Mr. Malmstrom,

I am truly sorry for your loss. I had the opportunity to meet you and your wife at a SKH seminar at your dojo in the mid 90s (I travelled with the Bujinkan Shugendo Shibu from NC). In case none of my friends from that group (which I think is now defunct) accept condolences from me on their behalf. God bless and support you through this.

Karl Tatgenhorst