PDA

View Full Version : Starting Training Group In Decatur and Slidell, Texas

warmystc
21st April 2007, 18:36
I am starting a group in Decatur and Slidell, Texas to train in traditional Japanese Bugei Juhappon and Ninja Juhakkei from the standpoint of the ancient ryuha they originate from.

My current membership I am associated with now is the Genbukan Bugei Ninpo/Kokusai Jujutsu Renmei and Goshinjutsu of which Shoto Tanemura Sensei is the Grandmaster and the Jinenkan Honbu Dojo of which Manaka "Unsui" Sensei is the Grandmaster. Greg Weathers, instructor under Tanemura Sensei, is the Dojo-Cho of the Fuga Dojo in Fort Worth, Texas and Dale Joseph, instructor under Manaka Sensei is the Dojo-Cho of the Jinenkan Butoku Dojo in Lubbock, Texas. Both of my Sensei(s) has given me the permission to establish a training group.

The important thing here is to train in the correct manner of our ancient Martial Art Ancestors, not in the modern self-styled ways of misguided teaching. My motivation is to ride myself of the worlds suffering and help other to do the same via this wonderful and ancient knowledge. It is said "returning to the source of enlightenment will bring the fruits of happiness and the relief from suffering and control of our Earthly Desires". In this manner, I train with this saying in mind.

Contact me at my home: 940-466-9746
Leave me a messege on my cell: 940-399-8974

Jason Chambers
21st April 2007, 19:18
Interesting. How long has it taken you to get so skillful?

saru1968
21st April 2007, 20:31
Interesting.

May i ask how long you have been traiing and what rank you hold please?

Also is the training dual? ie can students grade in respective arts and if so how will you manage that after all there are differeces in the teachings.

Or ar you teachin your own 'version'

cheers

warmystc
21st April 2007, 20:42
To all membership of E-budo: I have been informed by Sensei Weathers of my posting. I would like to send this reply quickly.

1) I did not want to give anyone the impression that I am trying to teach when that is not the case. All I want to do is get a few training partners where I live (Decatur/Slidell, Texas) to train with me Tuesdays thru Saturdays. Presently, the schedule for training with Sensei Weathers is Sundays and Mondays.

2) He has explained to me that my membership isn't complete until all required information has been submitted and that I cannot be a member of two organizations and that I have to decide where I want to be in seeking my education. It is membership in the Genbukan that I want to seek because the curriculum is in line with the information from my research I have been conducting since the eighties when I first found out about Ninjutsu.

3) I did ask the moderator, George Kohler, if I could make a post this before I did it because I simply wanted to get permission first before I did and did not know where to post. He stated to me it was all right with him as long as I had permission from Greg Weathers. I say again, all I want is have someone to train with on days when class is not scheduled.

4) I am not attempting to nor am I wanting to cause anyone suffering and that I do apologize if I have offended anybody here.