PDA

View Full Version : X-Kan in India?

ishikawa_goemon
13th May 2007, 07:21
Hey guys,

I'm off to work in Bangalore, India next week and I wondered if anyone knew of an X-kan dojo in or around the Bangalore area?

I used to train with the Bujinkan back in the U.K. and have been living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for the past 2 1/2 years. Unfortunately there is no dojo in Phnom Penh and I'm dying to get back training.

Failing that, I would be interested in any decent budo practice in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Phil Muscott

stormy
17th May 2007, 16:27
Hi Phil, it's Norman, if you look on my website in the links section there's a link to a Dojo in India run by a good friend of mine, Nikolaj, he's been there for about 3 years now, i'm not sure where in India but it's a start.

Enjoy your stay.

ishikawa_goemon
18th May 2007, 03:03
Hey Stormy!

How's everything back in Blighty??

Thanks for the link mate - but the site is still under construction and there are no details there as yet.

Perhaps you could PM me a phone number or e-mail address if you have one?

Best regards,

Phil

TheDragonReborn
8th June 2007, 08:18
Hi Phil,

This is Vinayak from Bangalore. I hope this link is of some help to you.

http://www.deccanherald.com/Content/May252007/metrosat.asp

It's an article on Nikolaj. His contact information is also listed.

Best Regards,
Vinayak Shankar Rao

stormy
8th June 2007, 10:07
Hey Stormy!

How's everything back in Blighty??

Thanks for the link mate - but the site is still under construction and there are no details there as yet.

Perhaps you could PM me a phone number or e-mail address if you have one?

Best regards,

Phil

How do you mean, how's everything back in blighty?, you're in chelmsford for gods sake!! :) , or has that been annexed by an extremely high tide coming up the river, please say it's true!!!!!.

Nothing on him at the moment, he did say his site was under construction.

So if you're still in Chelmsford, why don't you pop down for some training???

ishikawa_goemon
15th June 2007, 10:26
Hi Phil,

This is Vinayak from Bangalore. I hope this link is of some help to you.

http://www.deccanherald.com/Content/May252007/metrosat.asp

It's an article on Nikolaj. His contact information is also listed.

Best Regards,
Vinayak Shankar Rao

Thanks heaps for that link Vinayak. I just contacted one of Nikolaj's students to get the dojo details and should start training next week.

I can't believe how lucky I am that the one city in India that has a Bunjinkan dojo is the one where I am living! It must be fate that I should continue my training!

Do you train with Nikolaj?

Regards,

Phil

ishikawa_goemon
15th June 2007, 10:36
How do you mean, how's everything back in blighty?, you're in chelmsford for gods sake!! :) , or has that been annexed by an extremely high tide coming up the river, please say it's true!!!!!.

Nothing on him at the moment, he did say his site was under construction.

So if you're still in Chelmsford, why don't you pop down for some training???

Hey Norm,

Err............last time I checked Bangalore is not that close to Harlow ;-)

I don't think I'd be able to catch the plane there and back before I had to start work again the next day. Other than that I'd love to come and train with you again!

I'll have to change my location on my profile I guess - the function doesn't seem to be working at the moment................

Peace