PDA

View Full Version : The 4th Worldwide Uchinanchu Festival

Prince Loeffler
27th May 2007, 09:15
The 4th Worldwide Uchinanchu Festival Karate and Kobudo Exchange Festival.
A Demonstration by top ranked practitioners.

http://www.okinawabbtv.com/international/karate/kodansya.html

kenningar
29th May 2007, 22:39
hi, i practice matsubayashi in argentina and in united states, and i had the peasure to participate at the okinawan festival in argentina, any one who will be present at the seminar in st. lois in october this year????? im very new here and i would like to find nice and interesting topics here, byes!!!

Prince Loeffler
29th May 2007, 23:42
hi, i practice matsubayashi in argentina and in united states, and i had the peasure to participate at the okinawan festival in argentina, any one who will be present at the seminar in st. lois in october this year????? im very new here and i would like to find nice and interesting topics here, byes!!!

Welcome, E-Budo rules dictates that members who post must have their full name included.

Gracias !

El Supremo El Presidente for Life
Prince Loeffler

kenningar
30th May 2007, 03:48
ok.... no worries... i dont know very well that means.... i thought it might apear after to ahve had posted soemthing... but my name is noelia romero, if you would like to know...... see you!

Prince Loeffler
30th May 2007, 05:12
ok.... no worries... i dont know very well that means.... i thought it might apear after to ahve had posted soemthing... but my name is noelia romero, if you would like to know...... see you!

Me worry ? No ? Here's a way I can assit you......... Click on user cp......., click on Signature editor.............., enter signature and answer yes that you want your signature to show plus anything else you want in your signature.........Ohtay ???

kenningar
2nd June 2007, 14:14
thank you for your advice. :)