PDA

View Full Version : Hakoishi sensei pictures

Wado-AJ
16th August 2007, 17:44
Hi all,

recently I have received a Jap. Karate magazine that featured lots of pictures of Hakoishi sensei demonstrating idori and tanto dori.

I have the idori techniques online, tanto will follow.

http://www.art-of-budo.com/karate/EN/technieken/technieken_kumite_idori.htm

Have fun with it.

AJ.

epramberg
17th August 2007, 09:56
I like seeing that step-by-step footage of the idori.

Wado-AJ
17th August 2007, 12:03
I like seeing that step-by-step footage of the idori.

I like these kind of comments;) Not the feeling that i'm not doing it for nothing. Mentioning that I would like to say something.

I am member of various forums and I consider this forums one of the most polite. Also, I think fora and internet are for the purpose of sharing. I guess hardly nobody outside of Japan has ever seen these pictures due to the simple fact that it was featured the JKFan Magazine wich is 100% Japanese language. So, in that sence I think its good for wado to spread these kind of footage.
On an other forum people started talking about copyright and stuff, or asking permission. If internet is only about permission then how can we spread GOOD things quickly then? This kind of postings is in my eye a commercial for Mr. Hakoishi! So what harm can there be in posting that then?
Ok, a very expensive DVD posting fully on internet, I can understand, but for example a short clip would only serve to be good advertisement for that product!

Like to hear your (polite ;) ) opinions about it!

AJ.

SamHaLe
20th August 2007, 11:52
I like these kind of comments;) Not the feeling that i'm not doing it for nothing. Mentioning that I would like to say something.

I am member of various forums and I consider this forums one of the most polite. Also, I think fora and internet are for the purpose of sharing. I guess hardly nobody outside of Japan has ever seen these pictures due to the simple fact that it was featured the JKFan Magazine wich is 100% Japanese language. So, in that sence I think its good for wado to spread these kind of footage.
On an other forum people started talking about copyright and stuff, or asking permission. If internet is only about permission then how can we spread GOOD things quickly then? This kind of postings is in my eye a commercial for Mr. Hakoishi! So what harm can there be in posting that then?
Ok, a very expensive DVD posting fully on internet, I can understand, but for example a short clip would only serve to be good advertisement for that product!

Like to hear your (polite ;) ) opinions about it!

AJ.

Hi AJ,

Love this techniques and very much like the pictures to...

But why dues it have to be quickly? I think maybe you better ask Mr. Hakoishi if it's OK to post? As a student of the Wadokai, not as a user of the Internet. The world of Budo and Internet are way different things...

Could it harm? I don't know really... but maybe to avoid discussing the way of performance by Sensei Hakoishi (to protect him)? Maybe he is not interested in commercing? You don't know that, until you ask Mr. Hakoishi ;) Just to avoid....

Like the pics