PDA

View Full Version : Kalashnikitty shirts

John Lindsey
16th October 2007, 03:38
I like this design so much I want to give them a free plug here. Nice combo of Japanese and Western themes.

Kalashnikitty returns!

OK, guys and gals, I have gotten a lot of emails in the past few months about people wanting Kalashnikitty shirts and have decided to do up another run. Since I first starting doing these 3 years ago, I have not had to change the pricing, even though every year my costs have gone up. I will keep the prices at what they were just for my buds on the gunboards.

Here's the procedure for getting the shirts (this makes it a LOT easier for me to track and ship these things ASAP)

Email me (grey2112@tampabay.rr.com) with the following:

1 - Number and sizes you want - sizes are Child's Medium, Child's Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult 2XL, and Adult 3XL. Sorry, ladies - no "baby-doll" tees - just too expensive to retool for the shirt-maker.

2 - Your name and address

3 - How you would like to pay for them

Only one color - a light ash grey (very nice) - shirts are high-quality, do not fade or shrink, long lasting, very soft. Image is screen printed, NOT iron on or transfers.

Any size up to XL is $20, 2XL is $21.50 and 3XL is $22.00

Shipping via 2-3 day Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $5.00 for 1 shirt, and an extra $2.50 per shirt after that.

Check, MO, or Paypal is good for payments. If using Paypal, add 4% to the total payment, including the shipping.

** When you email me your order, include your full name and mailing address. I will email you back with the total.

Taking orders until September 16 (Sunday night), and then the estimated ship date of the shirts will be the week of the 1st of October - usually it takes about 3 weeks from the end of order-taking until the shirts start to ship, but last time it was very fast.

Below are some pictures of the graphic and various people wearing them. Thanks again to everyone and spread the wor

John Lindsey
22nd October 2007, 09:14
If your girl doesn't like the shirt, there is always this:

http://www.glamguns.com/hk47.jpg

Cady Goldfield
22nd October 2007, 19:59
Dang! Gotta get me one a those! I mean, one of each!
Reminds me that I need to order a Fort Malibu Uzi-Toting Barbie(TM) while I'm at it.

mews
24th October 2007, 00:40
Me too, Cady, me too!!! :laugh:

mew

KoteGaeshi
29th October 2007, 17:33
Nice combo of Japanese and Western themes.

The AK 47 is pretty eastern-ish, wouldn't you say?:D