PDA

View Full Version : RSS feeds added

John Lindsey
25th October 2007, 15:22
We are trying out the new RSS news option. I have one set up for Japan Times in the News From Japan forum. Let me know what you think about it.

Any requests for other RSS feeds?

Prince Loeffler
25th October 2007, 21:42
We are trying out the new RSS news option. I have one set up for Japan Times in the News From Japan forum. Let me know what you think about it.

How about karate feed ?

John Lindsey
25th October 2007, 21:57
Do you know of a karate feed? I was hoping some members actually had the url and name of the feed they liked...

Prince Loeffler
25th October 2007, 23:44
Do you know of a karate feed? I was hoping some members actually had the url and name of the feed they liked...

I am not about this sites:

http://www.topblogarea.com/rss/Karate.htm

http://www.2rss.com/rss_8776.html

What do you think ?

John Lindsey
26th October 2007, 04:14
One of them is a blog I think. The other one has all kind of news, but most of it may not be what we are looking for. I have the option of moderating the feeds, and only approving those of interest.

Anders Pettersson
27th October 2007, 02:58

I would like to have RSS feeds from the forum.
(You find it in the vBulletin Options -> External Data Provider -> Enable RSS Syndication)

/Anders

Norbert Funke
3rd November 2007, 22:22
I would like to have RSS feeds from the forum.
(You find it in the vBulletin Options -> External Data Provider -> Enable RSS Syndication)

/Anders

Hmm. is the vBulletin Option here on this forum? I could not find the link.

John Lindsey
4th November 2007, 02:50
That option is only for admins in the control panel.

Norbert Funke
4th November 2007, 17:58
That option is only for admins in the control panel.My bad, that was wishful thinking. You are enabling RSS to post topics from other RSS feeds INTO e-budo, not enabling the RSS FROM e-budo for member RSS readers. I was just hoping that this option had been enabled. This is a typical "posting before reading the entire thread" error of mine. ;)

Mike_Haft
24th November 2007, 03:40
I'd love an RSS feed from the aikido forum, I'm trying to gather a variety of feeds together for a general aikido news section for my forum.

Mike