PDA

View Full Version : training in the FL panhandle region?

oneroundleft
24th February 2008, 06:30
I'll be in the Panama City/Destin/Eglin area of florida for the next year or so. Are there any groups or individuals training in that general region?

katana73
24th February 2008, 13:23
The only dojo that I can think of at the top of my head is one in Tallahassee, Fl the Bujinkan Tenshin Dojo.

JoeInfantry
4th December 2008, 23:49
Sir,

I'm currently at Eglin for school if you're still around. I have very limited taijutsu experience but would love to train if you'd like. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully,
William L. James

George Kohler
6th December 2008, 16:02
Whenever someone mentions Eglin it always brings back good and bad memories on Camp Rudder.

JoeInfantry
6th December 2008, 16:39
I had forgotten you were a Ranger. Good to see you're still around. Hope all is well in Texas.

George Kohler
6th December 2008, 20:51
Luke James as in from Oklahoma?

All is well in Texas. And you? What are you doing in Elgin?

JoeInfantry
6th December 2008, 21:17
That's me! I know I was at a bad spot in life when we met and I hope your memories of me aren't too bad. I got back in the Army as an infantryman and after Afghanistan looked into EOD. Now here I am at EOD school. Should graduate in the spring. I still haven't gotten back into training and the options are limited around here. Keep in touch. I've never forgotten your kindness (and patience). Thanks.