PDA

View Full Version : :nin: SwordStore.com :nin:

BBeers
12th January 2001, 20:22
I was looking to purchase an sword from swordstore.com. Has anyone ordered a sword from them? And what was the quality of the sword?

[Edited by BBeers on 01-12-2001 at 02:25 PM]

Linda Hyojung Chin
13th January 2001, 08:55
I ordered my Iaito from Nosyuiaido (swordstore.com) and am extremely happy that I did so. There are many experienced people on e-budo and on this forum who'd be able to give a more "educated" reply than I, but I think many will agree that Nosyuiaido takes the time to help you out with your order and provides great service. Not to mention that the swords are very beautiful. I love my Iaito... (and people at my dojo certainly notice it).

Hopefully, other people will respond to your question, though I think this topic was mentioned before. Mr. Guy Power...are you available to reply...? :P
You can also just send an e-mail to swordstore.com if you have more questions...

Well, this was just the opinion of a "mere college student." :)

Sincerely,
Hyojung (Linda) Chin

socho
13th January 2001, 23:07
I have an iaito from them. Very good quality fittings, nice balance. Got a chance to cut with one of their tameshigiri-yo blades recently. Felt great, very 'alive'. You can find a cheaper blade and fittings, but you'll get a cheaper blade and fittings.

BBeers
15th January 2001, 13:16
Thank you both for the information!!!!!