PDA

View Full Version : wadoryu urawaza by Master H. Ohtsuka pics..

Wado-AJ
6th May 2008, 17:11
Hi all,

on my new website I put 10 urawaza performed by Mr. H. Ohtsuka and Mr. M. Ashihara. I scanned it from a Japanese magazine that I received from a friend in Japan.

Enjoy

http://www.art-of-budo.com/kumite-urawaza.htm

At kumite you can also find scans from JKFan magazine, idori and tanto dori by Mr. Hakoishi.

AJ.

Wado-AJ
13th May 2008, 20:04
Translation of the Japanese text to English now online.

.AJ

john_lord_b3
14th May 2008, 07:52
Hi AJ,

Lange tijd niet van u horen. Hartelijk dank voor uw vrijgevigheid. De foto's zijn erg goed. Als u nog tijd, leest u uw e-mails.

If you have time please read your emails! :)

mw17
18th May 2008, 04:19
Does anyone know of any connection of the Shinto Jinen Ryu founded by Konishi Yasuhiro and the Yagyu Shingan Ryu Heiho.

Matt White.

Louvere
1st June 2008, 03:10
Does anyone know of any connection of the Shinto Jinen Ryu founded by Konishi Yasuhiro and the Yagyu Shingan Ryu Heiho.

Matt White.

Hi Matt,

Yes, there appears to be a connection. According to Yagyu Shingan Ryu lineage records, Konishi Yasuhiro is recorded as a Shihan (Menkyo Kaiden) in Yagyu Shingan Ryu Heiho. His teacher was Headmaster Sato Itsumi a student of Hoshi Hikojuro Kuniyuki.
I don't know if the Shihan is Konishi Yasuhiro (1893 - 1983) or his son Yasuhiro Tekehiro Konishi (1931 - ). If my guess is correct I'd say the later.

Why don't you see what the Shinto Jinen Ryu authorities can tell you about Konishi Sensei.

Regards,

Simon Louis