PDA

View Full Version : Sword arts dojo Inland Empire, soutern California?

12hourhalfday
9th June 2008, 23:02
I live in Hemet California in Riverside County and am looking for a sword arts Dojo somewhere nearby. I live 2 hours away from LA and San Diego and I am desperate to train. I would move if my career would allow me to.

Brian Owens
14th June 2008, 10:19
Here's a link to the Southern California Kendo Federation dojo listing. It might serve at least as a starting point.

http://www.auskf.info/dojo/sckf.htm

HTH.

Ren Blade
25th June 2008, 16:35
If you're really that determined I say take the 2 hour drive to San Diego to the Dojo Of The Four Winds for sword art training in Nami Ryu Aiki Heiho.
www.namiryu.com

Regards,
Walter

Neil Yamamoto
25th June 2008, 17:19
12hourhalfday,

Welcome to e-budo, and I hope you find a dojo!

As a moderator, I need to remind you to please post your full name in each post, you can do this by configuring your signature in your user control panel. Click on "UserCP" and fill out your signature block.

The rule about full names is one of the rules you agreed to when you registered, so please take a moment to get it filled out so you don't get other mods or people bugging you about it.

Brian Stokes
2nd August 2008, 22:59
There are a number of koryu in San Diego and I know of at least two students in the Suio RyuŽ who live in your area and dirive to the Anaheim location. Perhaps you could tag along with them. Please refer to the site www.suioryu-usa.org for more info. From my own experiences I would suggest you insure that where ever you choose to do make sure that there is a direct lineage to a long standing tradition in Japan. After all it is a Japanese tradition ...

In San Diego ...

Brian Stokes