PDA

View Full Version : Karlstad (Sweden) Yudansha Gasshuku (18th - 19th of October, 2008)

Anders Pettersson
19th September 2008, 12:44
Gassho

I meant to pos this info a lot earlier, but haven't had the time.

We will have a Yudansha Gasshuku (training camp for dan grades) in Karlstad.
Instructor will be Mizuno-sensei Seihanshi 8 Dan, WSKO instructor and chief instructor in the British Federation.

You find more details in the invitation (http://www.shorinji-kempo.org/components/calendar_contents/karlstad_yudansha_gasshuku_2008_invitation.pdf) - application form (http://www.shorinji-kempo.org/components/calendar_contents/karlstad_yudansha_gasshuku_2008_application_form.doc)

The gasshuku is aimed at Swedish yudansha, but of course are any other yudansha from Shorinji Kempo branches in other countries also welcome.

/Anders

Steve Williams
19th September 2008, 13:39
I am sure it will be an excellent seminar, especially with Mizuno sensei and Pettersson sensei there........ Pettersson sensei being slightly better than nothing (in-joke ;) )

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, although I really want to, life got a little in the way this time...... :(

Have a great time for everyone who will be there :)

John McCulloch
19th September 2008, 18:04
Hey Anders,

This sounds like a great seminar - one that I would love to attend.

Alas, I'm going to be at a conference somewhere else at that time. :(

I hope you all have a great event.

Best wishes,

Anders Pettersson
24th September 2008, 12:11
Gassho.

Just to inform everybody I have just now received the information from Hombu that the gasshuku has been approved as an official WSKO event (counting as a seminar needed to qualify for dan grading).

/Anders

Nina
1st October 2008, 08:10
Is anyone from here planning to go there?

ken70
2nd October 2008, 07:17

Unfortunately not me... :(

Blue Popovic
2nd October 2008, 10:44

I am. Petersson sensei treated the BSKF twice in a row with his presence and teaching at our summer camp. I thought only fair to return the favour and extend the hand of friendship by visiting in return.

Anders Pettersson
4th October 2008, 12:15
Gassho.

Just a short reminder that last day for application is tomorrow.
I will need to have the application form by that day since I need to send in the list of participants to WSKO Hombu.
Only people that are recognised by WSKO Hombu, and on the list I send them, will be able to count the participation as a gasshuku needed to qualify for dan gradings.

/Anders

Anders Pettersson
5th January 2009, 16:46
Better late than never.

Anyway, here is a group picture from the gasshuku.
If there is an interest from any participant to get a higher resolution of this picture, just let me know via e-mail or PM, and we will work out that.

/Anders