PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Swedish Federation.

Steve Williams
9th August 2009, 18:45
The Swedish federation recieved a special commendation from WSKO at the recent festivities in Bali
Information Here (http://www.shorinjikempo.se/en-US/news/Pages/Federation-received-commendation-from-WSKO.aspx)
"I hereby certify that you have promoted the philosophy and the techniques for the last 15 years and devoted to the activity of developing qualities of people who can contribute to the world peace and welfare.
July 26 2009
President, World Shorinji Kempo Organization
Yuuki So"

Congratulations from your friends at Harrow Shibu, UK

JL.
9th August 2009, 20:20
The Swedish federation recieved a special commendation from WSKO at the recent festivities in Bali
Nice! :)

Jan

timomk
10th August 2009, 07:11
Gassho

Work You have done is important and gives benefit for all of us in Northern Europe.

WBRGDS

Timo Mäki-Kuutti
Assistan Branch Master
Jyväskylä Branch

Anders Pettersson
10th August 2009, 09:26
Thanks for the kind words, but I should mention that it wasn't only the Swedish Federation that got this attention in Bali.
There was also similar (but different number of years) things given to Indonesia, France, Italy and Portugal (i hope I didn't forget any).

/Anders

sean dixie
10th August 2009, 12:06
Congratulations Anders!

paul browne
10th August 2009, 19:16
Gassho,

Just wanted to add my congratulations, it is well deserved Anders.

Paul

Kesshu

Juan
11th August 2009, 14:32
Thanks for the kind words, but I should mention that it wasn't only the Swedish Federation that got this attention in Bali.
There was also similar (but different number of years) things given to Indonesia, France, Italy and Portugal (i hope I didn't forget any).

Congratulations.

So Britain didn't get a mention? I wonder why.

Tripitaka of AA
11th August 2009, 18:30
Congratulations to Anders and all the others who were recognised. It is a shame that we can't attract some more correspondents from the other federations to post on this forum. Certain events within Britain have dominated and stifled so much of the good that this forum can provide recently. I long for a thread that can be enjoyed without having to read between lines or suppress the urge to post. Let's try and get this global community to join us online to fill in those gaps between get-togethers. I hope to see some new names following on from the (reduced) gathering in Bali.

Anders has done a great job and I am happy to join in the chorus of approval.