PDA

View Full Version : Small font size -

Sochin
20th February 2001, 16:57
makes it hard. Is there a real benefit to account for this?

My browser can't even override the size and bump it up one so I can read it!

maney
20th February 2001, 17:02
It's and issue with the style sheet that is being used. You should be able to change the font size or disable teh style sheet in most browsers. Which one are you using and on which platform?

fpsm

Sochin
20th February 2001, 17:23
Netscape 4.7 on an iMac or / and a G4.

I was resisting going to the preferences just for this site...

John Lindsey
20th February 2001, 21:49
One of the new features we have is the ability to set up different style sheets and have the users pick which one they want to view. Thus, I think I can do one with a larger font size for you.

MarkF
21st February 2001, 08:15
Now that Ted has mentioned it, and I do like the grey background and font, the size could nelp me as well. Still, it is better this way.

I wish I could figure something I haven't done yet to fix the spell check to work for me. I get an empty page.

Java is not only enabled, but I have the newer Java two plugin as well.

John, FYI: Just so you know the error message I get:

Line: 3
Character: 3248
Code: 0

Answering yes or no to coninue does nothing, but the browser (IE5 II) tells me to wait as it is beeing contacted.

AAhhh, well.

Sochin
21st February 2001, 18:08
"One of the new features we have is the ability to set up different style sheets and have the users pick which one they want to view. Thus, I think I can do one with a larger font size for you."

Great, how do I access it?

maney
21st February 2001, 18:27
Umm.... while alternate style sheets are specified in the CSS1 ad CSS2 specifications, most browsers do not support them as of yet.

As for how to use them, that varies greatly between browser versions and platforms. Unfortunately I do not think that Netscape 4.x supports this feature at all. I'm not certain about the Netscape 6.x.

fpsm