PDA

View Full Version : Bujinkan in Columbia,SC

onikage
31st March 2011, 09:00
Does anybody know if there is a group or full school in the Columbia, SC area? I know the area is about three and half hours from Macon and Atlanta, GA as well as Smithfield, NC. Those are the closest legit sources I can find. Can anybody provide information I haven't found yet. I'm due to be moved by the military to that area by fall. Thanks

order
21st July 2011, 03:08
I'm interested in knowing this as well. I just moved to Augusta, GA/Aiken, SC, and Atlanta looks to be the best bet so far. Since Columbia is only an hour away, it would be great to know if there are any nearby training groups.

kusari1
27th September 2012, 20:10
I'm interested in knowing this ask well. I just moved to Augusta, GA/Aiken, SC, and Atlanta looks to be the bestowing bet so far. Since Columbia is only an hour away, it would be great to know if there are any nearby training groups.

Yes, my name is Ryan Wineland. Not 100% sure if this counts as " blatant commercial advertising " as I'm new to the site, but I just opened a Bujinkan Dojo in Columbia SC. The name of the Dojo is Reflex and Reaction Martial Arts, we're on Rosewood Drive by the SC Fairgrounds. The website is reflexandreactionmartialarts.com, just opened up at our current location 2 months ago. The site has all our contact info, again, not trying torock and policy boats here Mod, just trying to answer the question asked.

Thanks, Ryan Wineland.