PDA

View Full Version : Request For Help

Yamantaka
10th March 2001, 21:21
E-Budo friends,

I belong to a group that is planning to launch an international bibliography and videography about Aikido material published all over the World.
Initially, we're beginning at Portugal, Brazil and France but we would like very much to include good ol' USA (a very important inclusion...).
We need a list of all published books and video about Aikido, with names, publishing houses, date, ISBN and availability (in print or out-of-print).
Does anyone in this Forum be willing to take some time to help us? The final product will be available freely for everyone in the Web.
If you want to know more, send a personal message to me.
Waiting for your return
best regards
Ubaldo Alcantara (aka as Yamantaka)

The Piranah
20th March 2001, 09:46
A good way would be to search the internet, and find out what is availible, for example www.yahoo.com have quite a few aikido videos, go to http://www.google.com and type in aikido videos. you should get a lot of info. I am making a video for aikido beginners for my end of year project at art college, if it comes off according to plan would you like info on that too?
just mail rebel_films@hotmail.com

Yamantaka
20th March 2001, 22:46
Originally posted by The Piranah
A good way would be to search the internet, and find out what is availible, for example www.yahoo.com have quite a few aikido videos, go to http://www.google.com and type in aikido videos. you should get a lot of info. I am making a video for aikido beginners for my end of year project at art college, if it comes off according to plan would you like info on that too?
just mail rebel_films@hotmail.com

YAMANTAKA : Hello, Piranah! (Wouldn't it be "Piranha"?)
The Internet is a good fishing ground (pun intended!), of course, but what we're looking for is the "inside information", you know, the books that aren't listed and so on...
Of course, we're interested in your video! As soon as it comes off, just let us know!
Thanks for your answer
Best regards and good keiko