PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Xav
27th September 2013, 08:29
Hi all,

I'm new here and even though I may not become a heavy contributor I thought it would be fair to introduce myself.
My name is Xavier Duval, I've been mainly practicing Nihon Tai Jitsu for the last 15 years or so and now teach in Hong Kong. I also started Aikikai Aikido in parallel in 2011, and have been training in Aunkai since 2010. I am highly interested in both Koryu and Gendai arts, and in particular in Daito Ryu and Yoseikan

As this forum is full of experts in their fields I'm not sure I'll have much to add, but I'll happily read you and contribute whenever possible

Cady Goldfield
28th September 2013, 00:40
Welcome to E-Budo, Xavier.
People of all experience levels are encouraged to post on our forums if they have questions, comments and experiences they want to share with the budo community.

The Aikijujutsu forum may be the best place for discussing Nihon Tai Jutsu, and you'll also find threads there on Daito-ryu.
Very cool that you're training in Minoru Akuzawa's Aunkai system. It's a contemporary system that many are interested in hearing about, so please feel free and encouraged to post about your experiences there. The Gendai Budo forum would be the appropriate place to start threads on Aunkai-related topics.

We hope you enjoy the E-Budo forums.