PDA

View Full Version : Hello from an old member returning to E-Budo

Jason Chambers
22nd February 2015, 23:43
Had some good convo here back in the day. Been about 6 years since I participated on a regular basis. Lots of changes.

:smilejapa

Cady Goldfield
22nd February 2015, 23:51
Welcome back, Jason.
There have been changes and a software overhaul, but E-Budo has been back up and running for a while now and we're seeing increasing activity, both from longtime members and from new ones. Hope you enjoy the forums and visit often!

Jason Chambers
22nd February 2015, 23:53
Aye!

Sounds good. Has the forum been adapted to smartphone use?

Cady Goldfield
23rd February 2015, 00:27
I'm not sure whether we're configured for smartphone use yet. I'll check with Anders, but you could also post a query in the Help forum.

Jason Chambers
23rd February 2015, 01:19
Im looking at it on my phone now. Basic but fully functional phone app.

Cady Goldfield
23rd February 2015, 02:12
That probably was the quickest way to find out. ;) I don't have a smartphone, though, so I'm glad you checked on yours.

Brian Owens
23rd February 2015, 04:46
Had some good convo here back in the day. Been about 6 years since I participated on a regular basis.

Welcome back, Jason!

Anders Pettersson
23rd February 2015, 16:25
Aye!

Sounds good. Has the forum been adapted to smartphone use?

As I think you have seen there is a mobile style. However it is a bit to time consuming to change the colours so it has the vBulletin default colours.
This style is simple but doing its job I think.

/Anders

Jason Chambers
23rd February 2015, 23:17
So has there been a real shift in discussions here?

pgsmith
25th February 2015, 16:32
Hey Jason,
Welcome back! Things are still pretty slow here. Facebook has taken over from the discussion forum as the interactive entity of choice. I prefer the forum style myself though, and I think that eventually it will come back around. It is far easier to search through and review older information in a forum than in other social media.

Cady Goldfield
26th February 2015, 01:53
Actually, more people are coming back or visiting for the first time, and old lurkers are registering as members. So, things aren't as slow as one might think. Not as busy as in the "heyday," but definitely picking up steam.

Jason Chambers
26th February 2015, 02:28
Love to see it boom again.

cxt
28th February 2015, 18:48
Welcome back!