PDA

View Full Version : Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu

Tairin
24th June 2000, 22:34
Do I look for books and video that concern the Kukishin ryu bojutsu, someone it is able me ' to help??
Thanks!!!!!!
gianpcos@tin.it

Jason Chambers
25th June 2000, 00:33
Check with Richard Van Donk at http://www.ninjutsu.com. He may know of where you can get a copy of Hatsumi Sensei's book on Kukishin ryu Bojutsu and Hanbojutsu (both written in Japanese). His latest catalog has them listed as out of print.:(

Hatsumi Sensei also has out a book entitled Stickfighting: Techniques of Self Defense written in conjunction with Quinten Chambers (relation? Never can tell.). You can pick that up from his place for $15.00 + S/H.

I have copies of both the out of print Hanbo book and the Stickfighting book. I don't suppose I need them since I am in the Genbukan now, unless of course they become collector's items :D. I am quite the collector...

Maybe you can talk me out of them ;).

Tony Peters
25th June 2000, 03:55
Originally posted by Kokujin
Check with Richard Van Donk at [url]

Hatsumi Sensei also has out a book entitled Stickfighting: Techniques of Self Defense written in conjunction with Quinten Chambers (relation? Never can tell.). You can pick that up from his place for $15.00 + S/H.

How close to your Scottish roots are you? Chambers Sensei is a first generation Scot I think.
:>)