PDA

View Full Version : Greetins from Cleveland, Ohio

SamuraiViolinist
5th November 2017, 15:22
Hello! Everyone,

I am Algernon Lee, from Cleveland Ohio. It is great to be a part of this forum. I am looking forward to meeting new friends in the forum! :)

I am interested in Japanese swords and Katori Shinto Ryu. Currently, I need some helps to get in contact with Shinbukan in Japan.

Thank you for reading my post, nice to meet you!

Sincerely,

Algernon Lee

cxt
5th November 2017, 17:21
Welcome to E-Budo

Brian Owens
5th November 2017, 20:34
...I need some helps to get in contact with Shinbukan in Japan.

Have you been in touch yet with one of their USA representatives?

SamuraiViolinist
5th November 2017, 22:12
Have you been in touch yet with one of their USA representatives?

Hi! Brian,

I have sent email to Mr. Relnick, Mr. Lam, and Mr. Bruttomesso based on the contact information I found from Shinbukan's website: http://katori-shinto-ryu.org/annai

But I am still waiting to hear from them... I have sent two emails (one English, one Japanese) to Shinbukan but still waiting for their response. I was just wondering if they usually take several days to check their email or if my email has been sent to spam ><. So I was hoping to see if I can get in touch with any English speaking TSDKSR student here...

Sincerely,

Algernon Lee

Brian Owens
5th November 2017, 23:43
Okay, that's a good start. I wouldn't expect any replies right away, but that doesn't mean your e-mails have been sent to spam folders.

As for any Shinbukan members here, I have seen any of them post in several years; but they may still watch the forums, and maybe they'll chime in.

Best of luck in your pursuits.

SamuraiViolinist
6th November 2017, 03:19
Thank you very much, Brian!

Sincerely,

Algernon Lee