PDA

View Full Version : Budo Fun #30

John Lindsey
15th April 2001, 01:36
In response to claims that his aikido is not effective, Mastor Taro shows that he can toss the bull as well as most of the e-budo members...

yamatodamashii
15th April 2001, 02:39
I realize that, through proper budo training, we should be able to improvise weapons from whatever is at hand. But isn't this a bit extreme?

Paul Mathews
15th April 2001, 03:00
"Those gaijin will never figure out why Kobe beef is so tender!!"

Neil Hawkins
15th April 2001, 05:54
Kyokushinkai, ha! Let's see Mas Oyama do this!

yamatodamashii
15th April 2001, 06:04
"Whaddaya mean I'm doin' it wrong? This cow's name is Pattie!"

Yamantaka
15th April 2001, 09:55
"As you can see, Small Grasshopper, it's just a question of correct utilization of KI!" :mst:
Yamantaka

Kolschey
15th April 2001, 12:23
"Still no candy surprises... Ya know, Jun, I don't think we have this whole Pinata thing quite right yet..."

john mark
15th April 2001, 12:36
Hhhmmmmm

This is real Bull-do or is it steer-do?

What's the first thing a father asks his daughter's new boyfriend?

Do you know how they make steers out of bulls?

Mark Brecht
15th April 2001, 16:55
This explains where the "Mad Cow Disease" comes from... The gotta go mad being treated like this...

John Lindsey
15th April 2001, 21:54
After sitting in meditation for 3 days, Master Soto was startled when the clouds suddenly parted and a heavenly cow decended towards him and his servant Benjo. The Angel of Angus handed Soto 2 secret scrolls outlining the deepest meaning of martial arts.

"Damn" he said silently. "I guess the Tengu were too busy today." "This will not set well with our marketing department.."

yamatodamashii
16th April 2001, 09:20
The aliens had plotted their abduction from the quiet rural community for months... The experiments, the mind control devices; all was set. No one would believe Hank when he told the authorities about being taken from his pasture into the skies...
Unfortunately, Grong72 miscalibrated the tractor beam...

BC
16th April 2001, 22:11
Grandmaster Dr. Soke Soto demonstrates multiple-cow randori to one of his "moodansha."

-or-

"Hey Billy Bob, where Ah comes from, we don't do no cow tippin', we do cow flippin'!"

Meik Skoss
17th April 2001, 21:13
"Mad Cow Disease? Yeah, they get a little upset when I throw 'em around like this, but it's nothing personal."

Scott
17th April 2001, 22:29
Are you guys sure this isn't an example of cow balancing? It could be a new Circ de Solei act.

Chuck Munyon
19th April 2001, 06:05
Don't feel bad, Master! That trick never worked for Bullwinkle, either.

Rob
20th April 2001, 12:09
The Beef flavoured lolly pop never really took off.

Or

One of the more spectacular symptoms of cow constipation is the build up of methane gas.

astudent
21st April 2001, 15:39
So maybe there really is some truth when people say some martial arts techniques are bull. :laugh:
Looks kinda like Aikido to me. :rolleyes:

Kolschey
21st April 2001, 15:56
Though described as imaginative, this advertisement which illustrates the challenges of the internet market was eventually vetoed by the Merril Lynch Company's board of directors as "Too surreal".

Maverick
22nd April 2001, 03:34
Boy and you people came down on my Bonsai Cat site?

MarkF
22nd April 2001, 11:35
Now, that's a big, steaming pile of Bu**shi**

Mark

OK, the winner (in my depraved mind) is Meik, all bu shi aside.