PDA

View Full Version : E-budo meeting at the Taikai in Paris.

Anders Pettersson
20th April 2001, 00:19
Gassho.

So what do you all think, shall we try to have some sort of e-budo meeting in Paris?

Could be good fun to see some faces with some of the names that post here. Some of us already know each other but some don't.

I thought that it could be a good idea to try to get together for a couple of beers and say hello to each other on Friday night at the restaurant "les Miroirs" where I believe all kenshi that have "package A" will have dinner on the 27th.
The dinner is scheduled between 18.00-23.00, so what about to try to get together around 20.00?

I also think that we will have time to talk and practice together the other days as well, but for myself I think it would be a nice start of the Taikai with an e-budo meeting.

Steve Williams
20th April 2001, 20:13
Great idea Anders.

It would be great to put faces to the names.

Only problem is, I will not get there until Saturday (taking package 'B').

Could we make it another evening?? (I know there are not too many options).

BTW What hotel have they put you all at?

Seems the BSKF (or much of it) are at the 'Montmartre, place du Clichy' (apologies for spelling, have not got the psperwork to hand).

hsuntzu
20th April 2001, 23:24
Gassho,
Good idea. Let's get together. May be it will help getting more people onto e-budo also.

Looks like a good chunk of the US & Canada people are in the IBIS Bercy Expo in the 12e Arrondisement.

I'm in Package 'A'

Kesshu