PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a Dojo

Kijin Doragon
9th May 2001, 16:11
I am living in rochester this summer and need to find a Jujutsu dojo in the area. Anything within about a half hour of rochester would be good. if you know anything about a dojo in the area, please let me know. thanks.

MarkF
10th May 2001, 08:58
Well, which Rochester? Minnesota or New York? By your email address on your website, it is a dot edu address, but still leaves me on a slope out in the wilderness, hoping help would come, and hoping more still that, after the battery in my cell phone went out, I told them which state I thought I was in.:D

Welcome to E-budo! Normally you wouldn't get a response like this one, but it is fun to break in a new comer this way.:)

Also, please sign your posts with your actual, full name. Use the signature box for it, set it and forget it. I don't get much pleasure telling folks that, but it is one of only a very few rules here.

Hmmm, is there any MA/judo/jujutsu club on campus, by the way? Try searching using Google.com. It is fast, fun, and has what you are looking for using jujutsu and Rochester with state for search words.

Mark