PDA

View Full Version : Pork Fat Rules

iron_chef_dude
17th May 2001, 02:37
HOW DARE you say that emeril, in more ways than one, SUCKS! He is awesome. You just don;'t have respect for him. If you would actually take to time to look at his creativity and style
So think agin about what you said about emeril

**MODERATOR'S NOTE**

Please take notice of the forum policy regarding names.

Margaret Lo
17th May 2001, 16:06
Originally posted by iron_chef_dude
HOW DARE you say that emeril, in more ways than one, SUCKS! He is awesome. You just don;'t have respect for him. If you would actually take to time to look at his creativity and style
So think agin about what you said about emeril

How DARE I say Emeril stinks? Why through my years of culinary training (eating that is). I despise his style, his food, I have no respect for his treatment of cooking as sporting event. I don't like the way he looks or thinks. I'm sure I wouldn't like his dog either.

So look I've thought again about what to say about Emeril. :laugh:

M

PS please sign with your real name.

PPS Pork belly is good slow cooked with soy, sugar (not too much now), wine, a little vinegar, lots of 5 spice.

Nick
17th May 2001, 19:54
actually, I read that he's a very quiet person, and that his producers asked him to take on that persona to, I guess, just kick it up a notch. He's much quieter on essence of emeril, most of the time.

Also-- you say you despise the way he makes cooking into a sporting event, than say you also love Iron Chef?

Nick

Margaret Lo
17th May 2001, 20:46
Iron chef is more a duel in my view than a football game. I guess its his delivery that really annoys me.

M

Nick
30th June 2001, 03:48
I'm not denying that, but it's got a definite "sport" aspect to it. Fukui Kenji, the announcer, also does baseball calling, and then there's Hattori-san as a "color man"... and after the 21st century match, I think it'd be hard to deny that Iron Chef has quite a sport aspect to it...

Don't get me wrong, it's still one of my favorite TV shows...

Nick