PDA

View Full Version : Budo Fun #32

John Lindsey
23rd May 2001, 05:53
<center>http://204.95.207.136/pics/meik.jpg</center>

Ever notice how Aikido Journal always uses the same old photo of Meik Skoss in his articles? Well, here is a pic that Diane took just last week...

Yamantaka
23rd May 2001, 12:07
YAMANTAKA : Amazing!!! In excellent shape, also...:)
No one would give him his 116 years... :rolleyes:
(BEWARE THE SHINKEN! DUCK, YOU FOOLS!)

Meik Skoss
23rd May 2001, 13:54
Hey! I was wearing fluffy bunny slippers when that was taken! It would've been more authentic if you hadn't "worked" the photo and taken them out. (They help with the hopping techniques and are *ever* so comfortable on those hard wooden floors.)

The color of the loincloth, I should mention, is an indication of the level of progress one has made in the art (which name I can't, for some reason, quite recall).

Anyway, how'd you get that photo in the first place? You'd better not have any of the others from that roll of film!

BC
23rd May 2001, 15:38
Here is a scene from the new upcoming Austin Powers Movie "Austin Powers: Spy on the Orient Sexpress"

In this scene, Austin is on an undercover mission to Dr. Evil's new headquarters in Hokkaido: "Tell me baby, do I make you horny? DO I?! Yeah baby! YEAH! YEAH!!"

Cameron Wheeler
23rd May 2001, 15:44
A VERY rear photo of the first hindu samurai

Kolschey
24th May 2001, 12:11
Few were aware that the ordinarily mild mannered Rabbi Metzenbaum actually had a swashbuckling secret identity...

yamatodamashii
24th May 2001, 12:54
Drill Instructor Master Sergeant Ueshiba prepares his platoon for the famous "This is My Katana, This is My Wakizashi" scene from "Full Bamboo Kimono".

John Lindsey
24th May 2001, 13:55
I thought this was the lead singer of the "soggy bottom boys"

If you don't know what I am talking about, you missed a funny movie...

Jason Chambers
28th May 2001, 21:36
Paw Paw? Is that you?

Joshua Crison
29th May 2001, 00:50
In the closing weeks of WWII Japan made their final mistake ..... accepting graduates from `Monkey Island`

Chip
8th June 2001, 15:47
Once you get your body hair to grow out this much you can wear a cutoff hakama too.

Next week we'll teach you how to use Aqua Net hair spray to turn that hair into armor of incredible strength.

OR. . .

Just as people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, people in grass and bark huts shouldn't swing swords.

astudent
9th June 2001, 17:19
Hakama?! We don't need no stinkin hakama!!

Steve Williams
9th June 2001, 22:35
Notice that the collars and cuffs do match.....

PingAnTu
14th June 2001, 06:51
"So you call that an axe? Well, as you can tell by all this firewood behind me, I don't need your newfangled contraptions. And I don't like salesmen coming on my land!"

or

"Have you ever heard that song "Jungle Boogie"? Changed my life."

Kreth
21st June 2001, 18:05
"... and here we see a clip from adult film star Ron Jeremy's cameo in the upcoming remake of Seven Samurai..."

Jeff