PDA

View Full Version : Jo in Minneapolis area?

will szlemko
23rd May 2001, 06:33
Hi all,

I will be in the Minneapolis area for about a month this summer and am wondering if anyone knows of a dojo in the area. SMR or Seitei is fine, I just don't want to miss out on training. Thanks.

will

Meik Skoss
23rd May 2001, 14:17
As far as I know, the nearest jo dojo to you would be in Helena, Montana. Not quite close enough to drive for a two-hour practice. Another instructor is in the Bloomington, Indiana, area. Other than that, though, you are limited to the Left and Right Coasts, Arizona, and Hawaii.

will szlemko
27th May 2001, 02:13
Hi,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately you confirmed my information. Guess I will settle for solo practice. Thanks again.

will

p.s. If possible I would like to find out more about the training in Helena, MT. That is not far from where my father and sister live. It would be nice to train when I visit them. Thanks.

Meik Skoss
27th May 2001, 02:24
Before I go into that, can you tell me a little more about yourself, with whom, and where you've trained? I don't usually give people addresses or telephone numbers if I don't know them or for whom I don't have an introduction from people known to me. But it's not an iron-clad rule and I will be happy to "work" with you in this matter.

My e-mail address is: <mskoss@koryubooks.com>. I look forward to hearing from you.