:look:

Recently updated Kano Jiu Jitsu site

Would really appreciate feedback

entire syllabus published and lots of technique photos

we are selling nothing by the way

www.kanojiujitsu.co.uk

chris friedman
1st June 2001, 23:09
Not bad ,I think you should tell were your form of jujutsu came from.The historie of jujutsu was cool but what about your branch.

Neil Hawkins
2nd June 2001, 01:10
Nice Look and feel. I had trouble opening some of the pictures, but that was from my slow work connection.

Neil

Simon Ford-Powell
2nd June 2001, 12:24
With regard to the history of the style - we will soon have a complete lineage up, That said there is a bit of a clue in the title 2 Kano (as in Jigoro) Jiu Jitsu.

MarkF
3rd June 2001, 09:27
I'm not a computer geek, but I found this, the first time around, to be a really nice site. It is easy to navigate, with the only problem using the browser buttons to back up or go the other way. The pages sometimes didn't load completely and brought me back from where I was.

That said, since it is a Kano jiu-jitsu site, let the judo people have a go. Most do come here, but there may be some that don't. It is nice to see techniques not traditionally practiced a lot in many other judo clubs.

You probably have "verified" it and such, but you could also post it in the Website Review forum toward the top from this forum. You may get some technical advice, though it seems you know what you are doing.:) As for content, it is nice, and that is usually my ONLY criteria for bookmarking a site to come back to. Fancy schmancy, innappropriate music, titles, etc., are usually enough to get me out quickly.

Take a look at this site, as this is an example of what I mean. Lots to read, historically researched well, and no silly games to play. I don't remember if they have music, but if it does, then it would be an exception.

http://www.bstkd.com/judo.htm

They have tons of book reviews, for questions they respond quickly (it is run by Kim Sol and son Michael).

Even if you aren't interested particularly in judo, you should be historically, anyway, and I highly recommend it (of course that means absolutely nothing to anyone so I'll shut up).

If you are going to link Kano into your site historically, etc., I'd give this site a look.

Mark