PDA

View Full Version : Calling all instructors

Robert Wolfe
8th June 2001, 13:56
As one aspect of the effort to make the Dojo Management forum a more useful resource for instructors, I would like to start building an electronic directory of the instructor-members of E-Budo. Everyone who submits information for a listing will receive a copy of the directory, as well as updates when issued. The intent is twofold: to get an idea of how many instructors are members of E-Budo, and to compile a reference citing personal areas of expertise, to facilitate members finding an answer or advice when needed.

To participate in the directory, please submit the following information by e-mail to itten_dojo@hotmail.com or by Private Message to me. Thanks for your help!

E-Budo Instructor Directory

Name:

E-Budo User Name:

E-mail address:

Profession:

Name of school or dojo:

Location (City, State or Province, and Country):

School phone number:

School web site:

Art(s) taught:

Style(s) or ryu:

Other areas of personal expertise:

I prefer my copy of the directory in the following format: Text (.txt) Excel (.xls) Access (.mdb)

Robert Wolfe
20th June 2001, 14:00
So far, only a half-dozen individuals have responded to this initiative. I had assumed that we could get a couple hundred instructors to join the directory, at which point I thought we might be able to approach insurance companies and/or equipment suppliers to try to arrange discounts for listed instructors.

Please give some more thought to participating. Thanks!