13th June 2001, 04:46
http://www.kiaigolf.com/KiAi_Golf/kiai_golf.html

Walker
13th June 2001, 16:06
Read the new book - “Golf in the Shogunate”

See the great new movie - “Retainershack!” and the sequel “Roninshack”

Look at my new same, graphite and forge folded steel clubs

Then retire to the 19th Hole Teahouse after your round

:nin: <— That’s not a caddy..... It’s A NINJA!!!

Ginsbork
15th June 2001, 15:30
Has anyone sent her a message to our forum? It looks like she has some real qualified experience.

Jorgen Fagerquist

Soulend
16th June 2001, 14:48
God, how thoroughly ridiculous. Makes me want to commit seppuku with my nine iron! :laugh:

-David Craik

Meik Skoss
17th June 2001, 00:01
Better little white balls than big blue ones, no? In any event, why not use golf as a metaphor for Life, The Universe, and Everything. A '70-ish kind of book on that line was Michael Murphy's (a major kahuna at Esalen and the whole "human potential" magilla) *Golf In The Kingdom*. I've never played the game myself, but I think he made some very interesting points.

Personally, though, I think hunting, especially with a bow, is much better as a discipline for people who want to get centered. Come to think of it, any kind of shooting (though I'm not much for all of that fancy benchrest stuff). For earth-muffin types, remember: hunting's not always (or even necessarily primarily) about taking an animal. There are a lot of other reasons to be out in the woods: walking in a beautiful place and breathing the air are just two of 'em.

Chi
18th June 2001, 12:44
Originally posted by Soulend
God, how thoroughly ridiculous. Makes me want to commit seppuku with my nine iron! :laugh:

can I be your Kaishaku with a Putter then? :D

Regards,

Chris.