PDA

View Full Version : Kyahan (leggings)?

PghRonin
18th June 2001, 22:30
Can anyone give me the name of a supplier of Japanese made kyahan?

PghRonin
18th June 2001, 23:55
Thanks....

PghBudo
21st June 2001, 01:44
The web site you gave me is great, it is what I was looking for. Unfortunately they are not replying to my e-mails. Do you know another web site that is similar?

John Lindsey
21st June 2001, 02:17
They are not well known for fast service. He might be out of Japan too. Anyhow, did you ask Mark if he can get them? Better yet, make your own. It is not that hard...

PghBudo
21st June 2001, 19:35
:karatekid

PghBudo
21st June 2001, 19:39
:karatekid

PghBudo
21st June 2001, 19:39
That web site you gave me did get back to me. The problem is they only sell in bulk. I did ask Mark, I am waiting for him to get back to me. As far as making them myself, please I have trouble threading a needle. So Any other suppliers web sites would be great.

PghBudo
21st June 2001, 22:26
Thanks, but I have been to those sites before. They offer leggings with velcro closure, I am looking for the Japanese made ones with the metal clasps like on tabi. Do you know where I can get those type from?

Baio
25th June 2001, 19:52
i haven't seen a site with the metal type closures but there are many different types of kyahan and tekko on this site http://www.shop-japan.co.jp/english-boku/index.3html.htm
it's great waraji for about 9 dollars how can you go wrong they even have shakujo i've never found any of them on a website just email the people they can probably find you what you're looking for