PDA

View Full Version : Judo Camp

MarkF
10th August 2001, 08:15
To all who read these threads:

There is a Judo Camp in Idaho, I think at the end of the month. Ben Reinhardt posted it in the Seminar forum, and since he resides in Pocatello, Idaho, there is a small chance he will be there.:)

Anyway, take a look, the price is right. Good judo to be had in all sorts of far-away places.

Mark

Ben Reinhardt
10th August 2001, 18:55
Originally posted by MarkF
To all who read these threads:

There is a Judo Camp in Idaho, I think at the end of the month. Ben Reinhardt posted it in the Seminar forum, and since he resides in Pocatello, Idaho, there is a small chance he will be there.:)

Anyway, take a look, the price is right. Good judo to be had in all sorts of far-away places.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting the reminder here. I'll definitely be at the camp (as if !).

Pocatello is not that out of the way, really. It's 2.5 hours from Salt Lake City, same from Boise, and not more than a day's drive from a lot of WA, OR, and northern CA, Denver, etc.

Thanks for the plug !

Ben Reinhardt

MarkF
11th August 2001, 09:18

Mark

Think sarcastic smile here.

Actually, I have driven to Idaho from the northern part of California and it took exactly a day.

OK, if was a fishing trip, but hey different hooks for...well, something like that.:)

Mark