PDA

View Full Version : O/T - But sympathies to US folk

Mike Clarke
12th September 2001, 04:51
I realise this is not the right forum, but just a quick expression of condolence and sympathy for our American members. A terrible, terrible thing. The world is different today than it was last night and the change is frightening. I hope you all can find some solace at this time.

red_fists
12th September 2001, 04:55
Hi.

I would like to extend the same worldwide to anybody that lost People in that attack.

The first I heard about was this morning on the Japanese TV, when they
gave a list of confirmed japanese that died during the attack.

A sad Day for the whole world.

Chad Bruttomesso
12th September 2001, 17:11
I too would like to offer my deeptes condolences to anyone that lost someone they cared about in the cowardly terriost attact. In my opinion this and any other place is a perfectly acceptable venue to express our feelings on this subject.

I hope that we will all be able to come to terms with this in one way or another.

Sincerely,

Nami
18th October 2001, 06:24
Many thanks to the warrior brethren around the world for their condolences. Although I have not lost friends or family on that horrible day, I have lost a sense of security within our nation. First it was the Murrah building in Oklahoma City. And now the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Indeed these are disturbing times we live in.

It is very touching to see people around the world sharing in this moment of grief, via prayers, sympathy messages, and donations. It shows that in the darkest hour, a light shines from the four corners of the earth.