PDA

View Full Version : US Open Attendance ?

Ben Reinhardt
7th October 2001, 19:01
Hello all,

I'll be at the US Open next week in Las Vegas, NV USA. Anyone else on the board going to attend ? If so, I'd like to meet any of you who might be there.

I'll arrive late Wed. night, and be at meetings all day Thursday and Friday, then will be working as a mat supervisor both days of the shiai.

I've got red hair and a beard, and am a lightweight, so I'm pretty easy to spot.

Regards,

Ben Reinhardt

MarkF
9th October 2001, 07:06
I can't believe no one is going. Doesn't anyone have an opinion, at the very least?

Ya'll could get some time in at the Blackjack/Spanish 21 tables, at least.

Or perhaps you will be there, but you don't want anyone to know, and no, I can't go due to scheduling conflicts.

Mark

Not buying that one, 'eh?:rolleyes:

Ben Reinhardt
9th October 2001, 19:59
Originally posted by MarkF
I can't believe no one is going. Doesn't anyone have an opinion, at the very least?

Ya'll could get some time in at the Blackjack/Spanish 21 tables, at least.

Or perhaps you will be there, but you don't want anyone to know, and no, I can't go due to scheduling conflicts.

Mark

Not buying that one, 'eh?:rolleyes:

Perhaps such a blatant display of (gasp, shudder) competitive Judo conducted under current IJF rules (that are RUINING Judo) is just too much for their delicate sensibilities ?

Come on Mark, it's not that far of a drive for you, I know you are holding out on me !

LOL

Ben Reinhardt