PDA

View Full Version : New Australian Forum

colin linz
22nd October 2001, 01:29
There is a new forum up and running for Australian kenshi to offer their opinions as to how Shorinji Kempo can be improved within Australia. It will be translated into Japanese, and Hombu have access to it. Any Australian kenshi that wish to view, or respond to the questions raised can do so. You will need a user id and password, your branch master should know these. However if you don’t belong to a branch, or are training overseas and wish to contribute you could contact me and I will pass on an appropriate id and password. Please note that the forum is for Australian kenshi and is only for offering opinions on the questions asked, these will change possibly every month. It is a diagnostic tool aimed at improving Shorinji Kempo within Australia, not a discussion forum.

If anyone knows any Australian kenshi could they please pass this information on.

The forum address is www.forumask.com

Regards
Colin Linz
col.bron@bigpond.com

Anders Pettersson
9th November 2001, 23:17
Hi.
Good thing to give kenshi the possibilty to express their opinions and ideas.

So I hope that this will be helpful for the development of Australian Shorinji Kempo Federation.

Anders Pettersson
2nd February 2002, 13:00
Hi Chad.

You will find info on Shorinji Kempo in Australia here: http://www.shorinjikempo.org.au/
There is not info on the Sydney branch but you can find a telephone no. for Taodoroki-sensei who is the teacher.

/Anders