PDA

View Full Version : another question...

samurai_v_ninja
30th October 2001, 16:14
hi... just wondering if any you out there have seen the film Babycart In Peril and if you think the duel in the flashback between Itto Ogami and Gunbei Yagyu is relitivly realistic? Just getting other peoples opinions fro a project

Mark Brecht
30th October 2001, 16:19
Be so kind and sign with your full name, as this is the rule on ebudo. Thank you.

Don Cunningham
30th October 2001, 19:35
I've seen all six in this Lone Wolf series. None of the fights seemed particularly realistic. Still it was darn good entertainment. I understand there is another Lone Wolf series done by another actor in three episodes. It's supposed to be much better. While I can't imagine anyone better than Wakayama Tomisburo as Itto Ogami, I haven't seen them. Has anyone else seen the other series?

Yamantaka
31st October 2001, 09:56
Originally posted by Don Cunningham
I've seen all six in this Lone Wolf series. None of the fights seemed particularly realistic. Still it was darn good entertainment. I understand there is another Lone Wolf series done by another actor in three episodes. It's supposed to be much better. While I can't imagine anyone better than Wakayama Tomisburo as Itto Ogami, I haven't seen them. Has anyone else seen the other series?

YAMANTAKA : I have. The boy in the second(TV series) is much better but Wakayama Tomisaburo is still topps!
And the sword fights are really "chanbara"-like, not realistic but very, very, fun.
Best:wave: