PDA

View Full Version : where is all old judo messages?

tommysella
5th December 2001, 06:07
What happened to the Judo page...Where is all judo stuff?

Tommy

MarkF
5th December 2001, 06:55
Tommy,
I can't help you, I'm afraid. It appears that a lot of posts are missing since the latest upgrade attempt, my forum admin options have shrunk, and I think perhaps changing your prefs to a default of the Last thirty days, may or may not help. If you are set to see all posts and you still can't, I don't know what is going on.

The forum jump doesn' work as it is missing the go button as are most of the thread options.

Some, as you have, have posted since but I'm not too sure about anything right how. There is nothing in the admin forum or the what's new forum.

Sorry about that.

Mark

MarkF
5th December 2001, 07:10
Tommy, et al.,
Reset your prefs for the last thirty days, or show all threads and the old stuff is there. The newer stuff, however, at least since 11-11-2001 are missing.

Mark

Tuomas
5th December 2001, 13:26
Thank goodness I printed out most of the "evolution of japanese grappling..." thread. It turned out pretty good, eventually.

Tuomas Peltomäki

p.s. Just graduated to 4th kyu! Wehee! :)

MarkF
6th December 2001, 09:41
Congratulations. I look forward to more good news. Many of us downplay the promotion process and belts, etc., but it does feel good, doesn't it?

Mark

Tuomas
12th December 2001, 09:18
It's really one of the few ways to see progress in a concretic form, since progress in technique is not so visible due to long practice time.Feels great :)

Tuomas Peltomäki