PDA

View Full Version : Rogues Gallery...not for the weak!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Richard Price
6th December 2001, 11:12
Post your pics here in the spirit of better communication.....or more likely for a cheap laugh. Heres mine:

Richard Price
6th December 2001, 11:15
Heres a less recent one:

Charlie Kondek
6th December 2001, 15:00
HAHA! Dude, yer the man! Not sure how to post pictures. What, you plug a url into the file extension mode at the bottom? Hmmm...

Charlie Kondek
6th December 2001, 15:06
Well, if I did this right, there's a picture below. I think that's me on the left, but with kendo pics, you're never quite sure:

http://superdot10.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/eastern9.jpg

Not as entertaining as yers, Price, sorry!

Richard Price
6th December 2001, 15:43
What I did was save the pics on my HD and then put the file name in the Attachments box on the post screen. Has to be 600 x 800 pixels or less.

Chi
6th December 2001, 17:33
Heres one from me - New Years 2000 when I decided to turn up to a little party wearing a dress suit... and striking a James Bond-esque pose!

Enjoy!

C.

Charlie Kondek
6th December 2001, 18:03
All right, lemme try again. Here's one of my sensei:

girlychuks
6th December 2001, 18:16
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\~ME00000.JPG

girlychuks
6th December 2001, 18:20
maybe this will work....
I'm not the blonde incidentally. The blonde is a purple belt. The brunette (me) is a baby yellow...
:D

Charlie Kondek
6th December 2001, 18:41
Awwwwww.... Did "sensei" appear?

joe yang
6th December 2001, 21:35
Charlie, you gotta cut back on the grilled cheese.

Charlie Kondek
6th December 2001, 22:22
What'd you say, Joe? Cut the cheese? Oops! Too late. Okay, this is me for real:

Jay Bell
6th December 2001, 23:00
SHO NUFF

Richard Price
7th December 2001, 09:22
Say, Charlie..... I think I have your Breakdance record...

Richard Price
7th December 2001, 10:28
Hey Girlychuks,

is that your kid sister.... it can't be your daughter. You would have had to been about 11 or something!

Richard "Smoove" Price

Charlie Kondek
7th December 2001, 15:24
All right, I confess. I am Sho Nuff, the shogun of Harlem, in my dreams. *Sniff* He's the man. So was Bruce Leroy. What a great film.

Hey, Richard, if you grew your hair out again, you could style it up like His Badness!

Charlie Kondek
7th December 2001, 16:37
Okay, this is me. For real this time.

girlychuks
7th December 2001, 18:41
She is mine. I was 19 when I had her. I am 25 now, I was 24 in the picture.
She kicks ass better than I do. When she can post she can be the juvenile contributer here.

Richard Price
7th December 2001, 21:01
Now I've gone past thirty all you young people look the same age to me anyway!

Richard Price
7th December 2001, 21:04
Charlie, I thought that was you in my Avatar.....:D

C'mon, what do you really look like? The public have a right to know. So they can be alerted to your presence!

Charlie Kondek
7th December 2001, 21:58
You figured I was Buddy Jesus! hahahah! Still working on that one, Price!

Actually, I had to find something with me in it, not masked or distant. That's me on the left, my friend, at a good buddy of mine's wedding. I was the best man, natch! P.S. Not nearly as James Bond-ish smooth as Christian!

Tetsutaka
7th December 2001, 22:08
http://rtpma.com/images/old_images_1/Ireland/h3.jpg

red_fists
7th December 2001, 23:16
Hi All.

Here is my ol' Face striking a few poses with a few fellow Students in the Park. The lil' one in front is also mine.

gozanryu
8th December 2001, 01:09
Good idea Richard. I think many of us lack the competance to post the pic. BTW, where did you come across that Polynesian fishhook? Very cool.
Ken

Richard Price
9th December 2001, 14:45
Charlie, you're supposed to block incoming fists......not let them put a dent in your nose! :D

Ken, the polynesian fishhook is unfortunately not the real deal. I think I got it from a VW Beetle Convention, and I'm fairly sure it's plastic. I do however possess a genuine Maori version of the same design which is made of Jade...a friend got it for me.

Jody Holeton
9th December 2001, 21:43
WOW Charlie!

You look so much different in yellow spandex!

---Jody

Kolschey
9th December 2001, 22:52
Seeing as this thread is getting way too serious
Here's a picture of me from five years ago.
If you all promise to stop laughing, I might even show a more recent one...;)

NoMan
10th December 2001, 09:00
Yes, other people with lousy martial arts pictures, now I can post mine up!!!! :lol

Alright, the first one up is a real winner, what happens when you want to be cool in a uniform when you don't know what the uniform actually is. I don't know, but how do you properly model pink pajama's?

http://www.martialartsupply.com/Training_Uniforms/Judo_-_Jujutsu_Uniforms/Heavyweight/judo1gif.gif

The next one is just me trying to be suave and cool, taken about 7 months ago. I sent this one in to lots of "find your true love" websites filled with such information as:

"Age 30, live with parents still, unemployed, in basement. Failed the mental tests to become a MARINE...."

Better than one I saw, was a fat guy who had a post called "Where have all the dragons gone?" Looking for a woman trapped in a castle somewhere far off.... Richard, come clean, was that you?

http://www.martialartsreview.com/images/ninja1ab-1.jpg

red_fists
10th December 2001, 09:08
Hmmm.

:idea: Maybe we should compile a "Rogue of the Year" Calendar or similar and sell it.

Of course I only post lousy pics of myself, the good ones you have to pay for.
:p

Richard Price
10th December 2001, 10:39
NoMan,
you have a long way to go to outpose me in this fabulous catalogue model style photo of my good self!! Here I am looking enigmatically out at an imaginary sea in the far, far distance. Just look at that composure.....

Charlie Kondek
10th December 2001, 15:41
HAHAHAHA! Man, these are getting great! Kolschey, bro, yours is the best! I shouldn't be embarassed if I were you, though, man. Lots of folks into Western Martial Arts these days looking muuuch weirder. 'Course, not many of them have tiger-stripes on.

I can't compete! So many of my MA pics are kendo-related, so you can't even tell it's me. In fact, whenever we pass around the prints after a kendo session, we spend half the time trying to figure out who everyone is - often unsuccessfully! ("No, dude, that's you, that's your feet." "What? But I thought that was me - doesn't that look like the back of my head?")

Here's another one of my favorites. "Second wave - DIE!"

Charlie Kondek
10th December 2001, 15:55
P.S. How's this for total dork! Note to self: when graphic designer comes by with digital camera, hide!

Zoyashi
10th December 2001, 21:03
ARE YOU THE BADDEST?!!
ARE YOU THE PRETTIEST??!

Sorry, I wrote this when Sho Nuff was the subject of debate.

Josh Gepner

Chi
11th December 2001, 13:41
...well, I've done my "Vodka-Martini, shaken not stirred" routine with the James Bond pic, so how about some dodgy 80's ninja pics!

"Ninja Terminator" or what???

(Yes, I know some of you have seen these pics before... Richard and Janty for two)

Regards,

Chris.

Chi
11th December 2001, 13:44
"NINJAAAAAAAA!"

(Yes, I _know_ the ninja-to was not straight... sigh)

Richard Price
11th December 2001, 14:34
"I am Reptile....Get Over Here!!!!"

Charlie Kondek
11th December 2001, 15:06
YEAH! Now if I could only find my buddy's Kano pics from that one Halloween in digital format... Man, that was a sweet Halloween!

Richard Price
15th August 2002, 13:46
I am resurrecting this thread because I feel we should have new additions. I particularly want to see what Mr Harvey Moul looks like.....anybody with that much front probably looks like a pier! And Cady Goldfield....because I bet she is a stone fox. Aowooooooo!!!!

Charlie Kondek
15th August 2002, 13:48
Ahhhh! The thread from the dead!

There was a pic of Harv around here somewhere, I forget where. He's not a small man.

Charlie Kondek
15th August 2002, 13:56
By the way, some friends of mine from Japan thought I looked like the anime character Rupan (or "Lupin"). What do you think?

Richard Price
15th August 2002, 14:11
Hey, ya know....ya kinda do.

Richard Price
15th August 2002, 14:35
Hey, Sharp Phil,
you look a little bit sinister in reality you know. By the way, please can I humbly request entry into your esteemed Blades of Death Dojo? I'm thinking I could be referred to as "Corporate Head of Corporate Head Hunting". Go on, can I, please Unkie Phil?

gendzwil
15th August 2002, 15:11
Best I can do: http://www.kendo-sask.com/kata1.html (that's me on the right). This is a shot from a kata demo for our club's 20th anniversary.

fifthchamber
15th August 2002, 15:18
Hi all..
I was trying to convert this pic to a JPEG but couldn't work it out..Sod it.
Heres the website for the brave or foolhardy out there..
Ben's Bodybuilding.. (http://www.gymonthehill.freeserve.co.uk/ben_sharples.htm)
By the way...It was the ONLY time I ever tried pants that small and I regret NOTHING!!
Heh...:o
Abayo..
(For an updated shot try the "Pro's and cons of Paul Chen blades for Tameshigiri" thread in the 'sword forum'....Please..I do NOT want people here thinking I still look like I do on the above site:rolleyes: )

measom-ryu
15th August 2002, 15:21
Did some say take downs? 2 points !

monkeyboy_ssj
15th August 2002, 16:40
This is the best i can do..........

<a href="http://uk.geocities.com/chouzaru/pictures.html
" target="_blank">http://uk.geocities.com/chouzaru/pictures.html
</a>

or

<a href="http://uk.geocities.com/ninja_dojo_uk" target="_blank">http://uk.geocities.com/ninja_dojo_uk</a>

pretty boring really:(

Matt BOxall

Bod
16th August 2002, 09:58
Did some say take downs? 2 points !

Nice form! Uchi-Mata I presume, or do you call it something different?

Richard Price
16th August 2002, 11:46
Perception is strong, Sight is weak - Musashi
Right forearm is strong, sight is weak - Treloar

:D Hahahahahhahahahahahah.......ROFLMAO

Bod
16th August 2002, 11:55
I got sick of kids with worthy sig lines, and took a long hard look in the mirror.

It had to be done.

Shitoryu Dude
16th August 2002, 15:00
somebody want to see what I look like? Here ya go - just about year ago at my wedding. yeah, I am a pretty big guy - I think I weighed about 250 at this time.

John Lindsey
16th August 2002, 17:03
Here is a pic I took 5 minutes ago. I am at work thinking if it is time to start a Lingerie thread in the Men's room, or if that would cause more complaints over at budoseek.com.

Mike Williams
16th August 2002, 18:03
The question is - do we really want to see you in lingerie?

:eek:

Cheers,

Mike

John Lindsey
16th August 2002, 18:23
Hey, I once won a legs contest. Problem was that shaving become a pain so I retired from it...

Onmitsu
16th August 2002, 18:39
Here's me on a CD cover for one of my side projects as a would be music maker. (*the image has been cropped)

Onmitsu
16th August 2002, 18:42
As wolverine..

Onmitsu
16th August 2002, 18:46
as miyamoto musashi..
(yes, I do photoshop to amuse myself but I swear I'm not THAT vain!)

Cady Goldfield
16th August 2002, 22:31
Originally posted by Richard Price
I am resurrecting this thread because I feel we should have new additions. I particularly want to see what Mr Harvey Moul looks like.....anybody with that much front probably looks like a pier! And Cady Goldfield....because I bet she is a stone fox. Aowooooooo!!!!

You have got to be kidding. :laugh:
I'm old enough to have a daughter girlychuks' age, for cryin' out loud. You know the "Lena Hyena" character in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"? I was her stand-in.

You'll see for yourself next week when I have a scanner available.:p

Kimpatsu
17th August 2002, 13:58
This guy looks like Phil Jupitus... ;)

Richard Price
19th August 2002, 08:52
This guy looks like Phil Jupitus...

Not really anything to do with the thread as such, more to do with Mr.Jupitus. I always thought he was the fat useless bastard on "Have I got News for You" who was essentially talentless. But, no, I watched him doing stand up not long ago and he was probably one of the funniest guys I have seen. So, good work fat bloke.

Richard Price
19th August 2002, 08:58
Harvey, please never come to England.......you would frighten us. Greg.....nice photoshopping. John.....your office looks kinda bland, are you a minimalist? Cady......stop being so modest.

Kimpatsu
19th August 2002, 09:14
Originally posted by Shitoryu Dude
somebody want to see what I look like? Here ya go - just about year ago at my wedding. yeah, I am a pretty big guy - I think I weighed about 250 at this time.
OK, fair enough Harvey, but who's the bloke with the beard standing next to you? :D

Daruma
19th August 2002, 12:47
....Ouch!

Shitoryu Dude
19th August 2002, 16:10
Ya know, dissing my wife puts you an a very short list for a beating. I can let a lot of crap slide, but nobody takes shots at my wife. :redhot:

larsen_huw
19th August 2002, 16:13
As i see it, he wasn't taking a shot at your wife at all. He was taking a (joking) shot at you, calling you a woman.

I could be wrong, but that was how i saw it.

Shitoryu Dude
19th August 2002, 16:23
It is a reference to my wife's weight. I would assume that even when we take cheap shots at each other for the sake of fun, wives and kids are off-limits, particularly when they are not around to speak for themselves in this forum.

While I think it was meant in fun, it was a damn cheap shot at my wife at the same time. She is worth at least 10 of any other women I've met in my life, regardless of her weight problem.

:mad:

Soulend
19th August 2002, 16:29
Originally posted by larsen_huw
As i see it, he wasn't taking a shot at your wife at all. He was taking a (joking) shot at you, calling you a woman.

I could be wrong, but that was how i saw it.

I didn't read it that way either, I thought he was calling you a woman too, in jest. Since he referred to the person on the right as you (a man), and to the person on the left as a bloke (a man), it doesn't seem like anything about your wife (a woman) was part of the joke. Maybe I'm wrong though, been known to happen :)

Charlie Kondek
19th August 2002, 17:11
I just re-read it. Obviously, Ton can speak for himself, but I think he just meant to jokingly call you a woman. Man, another cyber-conversation slips into the zone of misunderstanding!

Mike Williams
19th August 2002, 17:28
That joke definitely worked on more than one level, which made it so bloody funny (if cruel).

Having said that, I'm glad it was aimed at Harvey and not me - he has every right to be pissed off.

It was bloody funny, 'though!

Cheers,

Mike
(who would pay good money to see a cage-fight between Harvey and Tony)

Shitoryu Dude
19th August 2002, 17:37
I'm just going to sit back and wait for Tony to make some sort of apology - I know he's not a jerk and he was taking a shot at me but, as Mike pointed out, its on several levels and I don't even put up with my mother in law giving my wife crap about her weight.

You can make fun of my mother in law all you want, she's a battle axe.

Kimpatsu
19th August 2002, 23:35
Lighten up, Harvey. It was a joke aimed at you; I didn't know your wife was a member of e-budo?
Shall we settle on swords at dawn?

Onmitsu
20th August 2002, 00:34
I don't get what all the big deal is about.
I'm sure no one but Harvey was the intended target.
Just the same he did post the pic. I personally would never be so rude as to make any kind of suggestive remark in jest.:D
(Just Kidding Harvey, please don't hit me in the face!)

Shitoryu Dude
20th August 2002, 00:45
Greg you have way too much time to spend with Photoshop.

Tony, just as long as someone isn't slamming my wife I'll be cool.

Happy again :)

:beer:

Onmitsu
20th August 2002, 00:54
It only took a minute Harvey, so no trouble at all.
You do look pretty though...:kiss:

:laugh:
(I wouldn't take the time if I didn't like ya!)

Richard Price
20th August 2002, 08:58
Originally posted by Shitoryu Dude
While I think it was meant in fun, it was a damn cheap shot at my wife at the same time. She is worth at least 10 of any other women I've met in my life, regardless of her weight problem.
:mad:

Hey, the way I see it she's better looking than you and that's all that matters right?

By the way, I am joking.....so don't put me on your "shortlist". :cry:

Kimpatsu
20th August 2002, 14:30
Harvey, once again, your wife had nothing to do with the joke. Apologies if I made you think otherwise. Remember though... I am STILL god!

Shitoryu Dude
20th August 2002, 16:37
Wait a minute? You're god? But I thought I was god. Which god are you? I'm the god of BBQ, beer, sluts, and attitude.

Anyway, the way it was worded seemed to be a slam on my wife's weight (the 250 lb reference you quoted). Sometimes thing do NOT come out right regardless of how they were intended, and like most men I consider my wife to be an off-limits topic unless you plan to tell me how lucky I am to married to her or I invite discussion.

Cady Goldfield
20th August 2002, 18:35
Sounds like a good time to switch the topic to "Yo mamma...."

As in,

"Yo mamma is so ugly, farmers pay her good money to stand in their cornfields."

"Yo mamma is so dumb, I saw her shouting into an envelope, and when I asked her what she was doing, she said 'I'm sending a voicemail.'"

"Yo mamma is so dumb, when she heard that Christmas was just around the corner, she went over and looked."

"Yo mamma is so dumb, when she asked me what brand of jeans I wear, and I said "Guess," she said, "Um... Levi's?"

"Yo mamma is so fat, she has her own zipcode."

"Yo mamma is so fat, when she backs up, she goes 'beep...beep...beep.'"

Grace
20th August 2002, 20:30
Yo Mamma is a travel agent for guilt trips.

Yo Mamma...When she cooks we know it's ready when the smoke alarm goes off.

Yo Mamma....if she is what she eats she's fast, cheap and easy.

Jussi Häkkinen
21st August 2002, 07:27
OK, I couldn't put on the pic. I guess I would need to have it online.

larsen_huw
21st August 2002, 09:00
Yo Mamma's so fat, when she goes to the cinema, she sits next to everybody!

Yo Mamma's so fat, her ass looks like two badly parked Volkswagen Beetles!

Yo's Mamma's so fat, when i mounted her, my ears popped!

Yo Mamma's so cheap, she don't use toilet paper ...... she slides down the bannisters.

Yo Mamma's like a bad rugby team ....... everyone gets a try!

Yo Mamma's like a petrol station attendant ...... the more you pay, the more she pumps!

Richard Price
21st August 2002, 09:13
Hey, you wanna have a "Yo Mamma" discussion go do it in your own thread. :D

But...just to be sociable:

Yo Mamma is so fat...... I rolled off her twice and I was still on top of her.

Yo Mamma is so ugly I make her wear a bag on her head. Hell, I wear one myself in case hers comes off.

Budoka 34
21st August 2002, 12:40
ok it's official this is now my favorite thread!:D
My boss yelled at me because I was laughing to loud!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And while I'm here,

Yo mamma so stupid she sits on the TV and watches the couch!

Yo mamma's glasses so thick she can see the future!

Yo mamma so dumb she thought a quaterback was a rebate!

Yo mamma so short she can sit on a dime and her legs still hang!

Yo mamma so old she fart dust!

Yo mamma so poor she had to take out a loan on a 1 cent piece of candy!

yo mamma so poor she can't afford the rent on her cardboard box!

Oooops forgot to post my picture!

:smilejapa

Cady Goldfield
21st August 2002, 14:39
Hey, you wanna have a "Yo Mamma" discussion go do it in your own thread. :D

Hey, on the Members Forum, it's okay to be off topic now and then since the forum itself is for off-topica. Everyone sounds like they've had a few pints anyway.

Anyway, yo mama so ugly, when she went to the zoo they thought the gorilla escaped and shot her with a tranquiliser dart.

Onmitsu
21st August 2002, 15:12
Yo Mamma is so skinny, she has to run in circles in the shower just to get wet.

Yo Mamma is so skinny, she has to wear snow shoes in the shower to keep from sucking down the drain.

Yo Mamma is so skinny, she can hide behind a stop sign pole.

Yo Mamma is so skinny, we have to tie a rope around her waist on windy days.

Yo Mamma is so skinny, she once got lost in a plate of spaghetti.

Yo Mamma is so short, she has to look up to tie her shoe laces.

Yo Mamma is so short, she stood by the curb all day talking 'bout she's afraid of hieghts.

Yo Mamma is so short, she got ran over by a car and didn't have a scratch on her.

Richard Price
21st August 2002, 15:50
Originally posted by Cady Goldfield

Hey, on the Members Forum, it's okay to be off topic now and then since the forum itself is for off-topica. Everyone sounds like they've had a few pints anyway.

Ah, Goldfield San.....this is true. But not when you are so blatantly avoiding posting your picture. Scared you'll get stalkers?

Anyhoo,

Yo momma is so ugly that when she was born the doctor slapped himself.

Yo mamma is so stupid she thinks that an electoral poll is something you hang a flag on.

Yo mamma is so fat that when she sits down, people in China are knocked to the floor

Yo mamma is so mean that when she dropped a nickel, it hit her in the back of the head.

Yo mamma smells so bad, the sewage farm had to sack her.

Zoyashi
21st August 2002, 16:27
Awww yeah!

“Yer mom is so fat! How fat is she?
Yer momma is so big and fat
That she can get busy
With 22 burritos when times are rough
I seen her in the back of taco bell in handcuffs.”

Pharcyde forever!

Josh Gepner

Cady Goldfield
21st August 2002, 17:48
Ah, Goldfield San.....this is true. But not when you are so blatantly avoiding posting your picture. Scared you'll get stalkers?

Nope, afraid hunters will shoot me thinking it's moose season! :laugh:
Really, I keep forgetting to scan pix. Everything is hard copy.

Besides,

Yo mamma so ugly, she puts on a mask of Margaret Thatcher to improve her looks. :D

Dahlia
21st August 2002, 20:24
Moi

Marc Renouf
21st August 2002, 23:26
Tell yo mamma to quit callin' me.

Peter H.
22nd August 2002, 00:06
Me, July of 2001, I'm the one in the red pants.
http://www.xplosivewrestling.com/pics/hadestarant.jpg

Me, my 1st Kyu test, May, 2001. I'm the one standing.
http://www.xplosivewrestling.com/pics/iriminage.jpg

Richard Price
22nd August 2002, 08:50
Originally posted by Dahlia
Moi

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, look at the little cutie!! Mind you .....anyone can be a cute kid, what do you look like now?

Cady, as long as you're not wearing a hat with antlers I have a feeling you'll be safe.

Yo Mamma, Yo Mamma........so fat they named her twice.

larsen_huw
22nd August 2002, 10:23
Yo Mamma's so fat her hand goes through 3 time zones every time she goes to scratch her ass!

Jussi Häkkinen
22nd August 2002, 12:03
Well, that is me...I did some simple photoshopping to get rid of the ugly backround with "KRAV MAGA" and other texts on the wall. The negative sides of public budo facilities...

Dahlia
22nd August 2002, 23:36
[B]Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, look at the little cutie!! Mind you .....anyone can be a cute kid, what do you look like now?

C'me on... I'm still able to get what I want by just looking... The only difference is, that now it's not "the adults" but "the guys" :D

This one's taken from a picture of my class this year... I'm not the guy in the front :p I had a better pic of mine up in the Who-is-Edward-Williamson-Thread.

Jussi Häkkinen
23rd August 2002, 06:19
Of course I had to check that thread too...

...I have lived in Finland for too long anyhow. What kind of place is Würzburg like, Dahlia? ;)

Richard Price
23rd August 2002, 09:14
Originally posted by Dahlia

C'me on... I'm still able to get what I want by just looking... The only difference is, that now it's not "the adults" but "the guys" :D

Ain't that the truth. So wadda ya want?

cguzik
23rd August 2002, 17:16
http://www.integratedsolutionsmag.com/articles/2002_03/Guest1.gif

Cady Goldfield
23rd August 2002, 20:06
Chris, that's so...so... PROPER!

cguzik
23rd August 2002, 20:14
Yeah, it is a bit formal. It's the only digital pic I have though. It was taken for a magazine article I wrote. I submitted the article and a year later they called me up and said they were going to run it, did I have a head shot? (a what???) Hence, this pic, tie and all...

It's actually sort of embarrassing to admit I don't have a digital camera, especially since I work in technology. I guess I'm just a late adopter...

girlychuks
11th September 2002, 17:39
This is me and one of my favorite instructors palying around at a local demo at a county fair.

girlychuks
11th September 2002, 17:43
Pl;ease excuse my trial and error:D

Charlie Kondek
11th September 2002, 18:08
So cute! Did that child attack you in the very next moment after the pic was taken? ;)

Ieyasu
12th September 2002, 20:41
I love this picture of me and my friend hanging out, goofing off, you know, just having good fun.

Budoka 34
17th September 2002, 20:24
Here is a recent one. Me and the Great Jim Harrison!
One of the toughest men I have ever met and a great teacher!

Marc Renouf
17th September 2002, 20:56
Holy cow, Darina, you look sort of like one of my ex-girlfriends. Spooky.

Onmitsu
17th September 2002, 22:11
Here is a recent one. Me and the Great Jim Harrison!

I see that Jim (Mr.Harrison) is still looking fit. It's been a little while since I had the Honor of training with the Master of Roninjutsu. He was in town not too long ago to visit some of his old running buddies like Pat Burleson, Alan Steen, Royce Young and the like. I like his no nonsense tough as nails attitude. Who could forget quotes like "Ring his bells, ring 'em twice 'cause there's two of 'em" or, "Be sure to cross his eyes and buckle his knees before you try this next part...".
His ground fighting consists of grabbing some poor SOB by the hair and pounding their head in the ground then following up with alternating elbow smashes to the face and groin (rock and roll!) then when they are sufficiently 'softened up' he will aplly Kesa Gatame (scarf hold/choke). I also like some of his 'modified' Judo throws and bulldogging techniques. For those who don't know, Mr. Harrison used to be Linda Lee caldwell's (Bruce Lee's wife) bodygaurd.
Budoka, Do you have the official "I survived Jim Harrison's survival seminar" T-shirt?

Budoka 34
18th September 2002, 11:55
Greg:
I loved his presentation, you could tell he is a guy who has given alot of thought to his teaching.
Unfortunately, his t-shirts were not available at the nationals, but he was wearing one!:D
I look forward to attending another of his seminars.

John McCollum
18th September 2002, 16:52
Here ya go!

I'm the one on the left. Taken at my graduation, July 2002.

aikiweezie
18th September 2002, 21:55
I'm the one on the left..........really.

Onmitsu
18th September 2002, 22:03
I'm confused.:(
Who is Aikiweezie?
What is Aikiweezie's name?
Is this really a picture of (aikiweezie) and not John McCollum?
Why the subterfuge?

By the way David, funny and imaginitive pic of you smashing your mate into an already broken sign. :D

aikiweezie
18th September 2002, 22:03
If this doesn't work this time, I give up!:mad:

Louise Czuba

Onmitsu
18th September 2002, 22:07
Aikiweezie,
Yes, a very attractive picture of you.

Onmitsu
18th September 2002, 22:24
Here's one from a recent party. The background has been blurred and colored to protect the identities of the not so innocent bystanders.
I can't actually play the guitar. I just like to hold on to it becuase it makes me look cool.;)

girlychuks
19th September 2002, 17:05
You're all hot.:D

Marc Renouf
19th September 2002, 18:26
I'm not hot.

Charlie Kondek
19th September 2002, 18:39
Show us proof!

Kimpatsu
21st September 2002, 01:17
Originally posted by Marc Renouf
I'm not hot.
Smoking, man, smoking... :redhot:

ScottUK
23rd September 2002, 17:04
Here's a pic of me and Joanne Malin (from Central News, for you Midlanders).

ScottUK
23rd September 2002, 17:10
...and another, having a Musketeer moment!

Mike Williams
23rd September 2002, 17:22
Wow - I'm going to take up iaido if it helps me pull telly-babes.

Cheers,

Mike

ScottUK
23rd September 2002, 17:56
Wow - I'm going to take up iaido if it helps me pull telly-babes.It's all in how you handle your weapon!

Scott

Shitoryu Dude
23rd September 2002, 18:26
Kind of looks like you're channeling George Michael.

ScottUK
23rd September 2002, 18:30
Hehe - hang on a minute - what does channeling mean? Is that what he was doing in those bogs in LA? Or was that Channel Tunneling? :D

Scott

Charlie Kondek
23rd September 2002, 18:40
Was this moments before you cut the woman down, or moments before you threw her over your shoulder and carved a path to freedom through a riotous horde of attackers?

Shitoryu Dude
23rd September 2002, 20:44
While we seem to be having fun with George Michael at the moment - am I the only who has noticed that he looks more and more like Freddy Mercury with each passing year?

ScottUK
23rd September 2002, 21:06
Freddie Mercury as he was then or how he is now? :D

Scott

Richard Price
24th September 2002, 09:35
Scott,
yeah...thats you alright. I don't know why but seeing you with sword and dressed for action makes me think of Richard Chamberlain.

Neh......Anjin San?

ScottUK
24th September 2002, 09:51
That was actually the Lord Mayor's house/town hall! We were attending a party for Fay and did an iai demo for all attending (famous newsreaders included!).

Walking around a town hall fully kitted and armed to the teeth is good fun - the security nearly crapped themselves. :D Good.

Scott

ScottUK
26th September 2002, 12:42
Just noticed that this thread has received 6100-odd views - is this an E-Budo record?

Oram_san
26th September 2002, 13:48
in the first pic scott looks like an honourable samuri kinnda fella, protecting the women from harm... in the second pic he looks like he worships satan!!!

Knowing Scott he's between the two!!!

:laugh:

Charlie Kondek
26th September 2002, 13:49
I'm not sure, but it's gotta be up there. Here's a recent pic of me.

Oram_san
26th September 2002, 13:53
you look like Lupin... that's wicked... i'm gonna need plastic surgery before i put a pic on here...

or at least a shave!!!

ScottUK
26th September 2002, 20:12
Mr Oram,

Be a good fellow now :nono: or I'll post that pic I have of you pleasuring yourself with the Christmas tree. :eek:

Scott

Oram_san
27th September 2002, 12:20
You told me you destroyed the negatives!!! you know after i did you that favour... with the squirel and the jam!!!!

Well thats the last time i let you talk me into these things.

:redhot:

Andy Watson
2nd October 2002, 12:44
Somewhere in the south of the British Isles, Nakayama Hakudo still trains.....

ScottUK
2nd October 2002, 14:00
Highly impressive Mr Watson - will you be sporting such a facial adornment at Taigakai next month? :D

Scott

Richard Price
2nd October 2002, 14:05
Just noticed that this thread has received 6100-odd views - is this an E-Budo record?

If it is......can I have some sort of medal or reward? I started it after all. £10,000 British Sterling should do the trick. ;)

Charlie Kondek
2nd October 2002, 18:05
http://forums.caranddriver.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=20&DaysPrune=20

Dahlia
3rd October 2002, 10:57
Originally posted by Marc Renouf
Holy cow, Darina, you look sort of like one of my ex-girlfriends. Spooky.

I do? Is there something I've forgotten? :eek:

Scary... (Are you good-looking, anyway? :p)

Marc Renouf
3rd October 2002, 16:05
As soon as I can get my hands on a decent pic, I'll scan it in and take the plunge. Then you can be the judge. ;)

Onmitsu
3rd October 2002, 17:23
I found an old picture of me from the 70's (LOL!)

Charlie Kondek
3rd October 2002, 17:27
Greg, stop doing that! I burst out laughing and injured a lung!

Onmitsu
3rd October 2002, 17:27
I used to have people tell me that I looked like Keanu Reeves. Once I met Keanu at the Hollywood athletic club (a pool hall in LA) he was hanging out and shooting some stick with his band 'Dogstar' (94?)
Even he said I looked like him, heh heh.

Onmitsu
3rd October 2002, 17:34
I tried to break into acting and even did a pilot. Unfortunately they ended up going with some other guy.

Onmitsu
3rd October 2002, 18:50
Aw Shucks! Thanks Janty!
Actually the key is using a good resolution image taken from a digital camera. A friend of mine has a camera and we find the image that we want to merge ourselves into then we take a pic with the digital and try to match the angle, expression and in some cases lighting of the target image. from there it's a matter of playing with the brightness/contrast, hue saturation, color balance, and most importantly opacity. You can actually blend elements of the original image by adjusting the opacity of your erasure as a blending tool.

Look at the following example (this one was a little more involved than the previous images)

Budoka 34
3rd October 2002, 19:06
Greg:
I hope you do this for a living!
Man the CIA would love you!:D

Onmitsu
3rd October 2002, 19:20
Again Thanks, R.
unfortunately I just do this for a hobby. I've gotton pretty fast with the face replacement thing. There is sooo much more to working with photoshop. I would love to take some classes and do it for real.
The real photoshop master is John Lindsey. Just look above at the E-budo logo. Now that's high quality work.
If anyone is interested in me tossing their mug onto a movie poster or magazine cover send me an e-mail or PM. I'll do the best with what I have to work with.

Karate Freak
20th October 2002, 17:07
http://www.goshindojo.8m.com/pics/Sm2.jpg

its about ...3 months old....
just messing around with the digital cam.

Paul Taylor
20th October 2002, 18:35
OUCH!!!!!

No, I really mean OUCH!!! :p

Here I am when I was in Worcester, Mass.

kenshorin
21st October 2002, 08:58
After seeing this thread grow so much, I am finally buckling under the pressure. Here's a photo I think is about a year old, from the last time we had a professional photographer swing by the dojo. I don't really like this one, since it looks like I'm missing an arm. Hope this works...

kenshorin
21st October 2002, 09:04
This one's only a few months old. I am significantly balder in this one (summertime 'do... the karate photo was probably taken in the winter.) This one's cropped out of an original to protect the innocent.

kenshorin
21st October 2002, 09:07
whoops didn't attach. Trying again.

Bod
29th October 2002, 12:24
Here comes Bod ...

Bod
29th October 2002, 12:37

Bod
29th October 2002, 12:43
That's not how it's supposed to look.

Aegis
29th October 2002, 13:36
Fine, I'll see if I can manage this.....

This is a pic of me relaxing on a boat in Australia :)

If anyone laughs I'll mock them in the manner of Monty Python!

Richmond McClue
30th October 2002, 04:56
Great thread and great pics - nice to serious, and not so serious, pics of posters. Here is my smilin mug! :look:

Richard Price
30th October 2002, 14:27
Looks like the man in front is about to make a play for your luggage.....and you ain't looking that unhappy about it!! :D

Richmond McClue
30th October 2002, 18:49
The pic is a crop from a group shot - the guy in front is Demura Shihan, head of Genbu-Kai, pictured along with Fritz Speck, our senior instructor here in MN.

Oni
30th October 2002, 19:05
As this continues to grow guess I will add a shot or two to add to your dartboards :)

Here is an older multiple attacker newaza shot....posted it once here before but in another forum:

Budoka 34
30th October 2002, 19:08
Richmond:

I have a picture of myself with Demura Sensei on my mantel.
I was honored to meet him and one of his senior students at last years AAU Karate nationals.:D

I have a great collection of his books, especially his nunchaku book(three different copies).:)

Oni
30th October 2002, 19:10
And a little more recent...this is me and my fiance in our dojo :)

Kimpatsu
8th November 2002, 14:56
OK, I yield. Here's one of me taken two months ago. So now all those of you who dislike me can put me in your sights... ;)

Kimpatsu
8th November 2002, 14:59
...And here's another one. Dinner at summer camp. Hands up all those who can't guess which one I am...?

Charlie Kondek
8th November 2002, 15:50
Wait - I thought the chubby kid in the glasses was you. Was that an old pic?

Kolschey
8th November 2002, 16:26
Yet another picture of me...This time, from the Emerging Artists exhibition at the Mystic Art Association with the two pieces I have in the show.
The sculpture to my left doesn't show up as well as I would like it to, but the picture I'm holding is one of my digital prints.
The name of that piece is "Fretz, the Bogbeaste" :D

Kevin Meisner
22nd December 2002, 20:01
I'm the "tallest" ...

Richard Price
23rd December 2002, 11:43
Holy Mother of God Kolschey...... where did you get that hat!!!

Kimpatsu
23rd December 2002, 13:19
Originally posted by Charlie Kondek
Wait - I thought the chubby kid in the glasses was you. Was that an old pic?
??? :confused:

Rogier
23rd December 2002, 13:55
yessssss...... finally a picture of Tony.... going into photoshop mode....

Rogier
23rd December 2002, 14:07
ah hell... I'll post a recent one too...

http://members.lycos.nl/ebudoka/images/Rogier2.JPG

Cady Goldfield
23rd December 2002, 15:02
Ah, what a cutie, Rogier. I'll bet a lot of ladies in Netherlands are mourning because you are out of circulation now!

Rogier
23rd December 2002, 15:12
Originally posted by Cady Goldfield
Ah, what a cutie, Rogier. I'll bet a lot of ladies in Netherlands are mourning because you are out of circulation now!

I printed that post, framed it and it's hanging above my desk...

Finally someone who shares my opinion :D

Onmitsu
24th December 2002, 00:25
You talkin' to me?!

Onmitsu
24th December 2002, 00:27
Geez! I didn't realize that would be so huge!
(Hmmmm...I think I've heard this said to me before...*scratches head trying to remember)

:D :D :D :D

renfield_kuroda
24th December 2002, 00:45
http://www.renfield.net/images/fieareworks.jpg

Cady Goldfield
24th December 2002, 03:06
"Uh... Pardon me, sir, but you seem to have a flaming sparkler in your ear."

"What?"

"I said, you have a flaming sparkler in your ear!"

"What?!"

"I SAID, YOU HAVE A FLAMING SPARKLER IN YOUR EAR!!!?

"Sorry, can't hear you. I have a flaming sparkler in my ear!"

George Kohler
24th December 2002, 06:50
Originally posted by Onmitsu
You talkin' to me?!

Looks like you were holding the camera. :)

George Kohler
24th December 2002, 07:21
Here's me in Panama.

ScottUK
24th December 2002, 12:20
That's not a Panama, that's a dodgy bush hat :D

campsinger
24th December 2002, 14:13
I waited a long time to post this, hoping I wouldn't be the ugliest.... alas, no such luck. Looking on the bright side, though, at least I can scare away most attackers.:D

campsinger
24th December 2002, 14:16
rassin, frassin, frickin 'puter codes....

campsinger
24th December 2002, 14:23
Here's an old pic of me back in '90 with Bo Munthe.

Chi
24th December 2002, 18:39
Originally posted by Andy Watson a few months back
Somewhere in the south of the British Isles, Nakayama Hakudo still trains.....

Now what the Castlemaine XXXX is going on here? I take a break from e-Budo for a few months, and not only is Andy a member, but a senior member. And with a dodgy moustache to boot.

(I must remember to get that picture blown up to poster size at work to put up in the dojo)

Merry Christmas,

Chris.

George Kohler
24th December 2002, 20:08
Originally posted by ScottUK
That's not a Panama, that's a dodgy bush hat :D

We call it "Boonie cap." I'm not sure where the name "boonie" came from. Maybe the name came from Daniel Boone.

PHILBERT
24th December 2002, 22:02
Here is me doing a dance to 'N Sync's No Strings Attached at my brother's wedding last December. Fear me, my boy band dancing skills and my crooked tie.

PHILBERT
24th December 2002, 22:10
Here's a photo of all the men who were important at the wedding. I'll give ya a run down from left to right

Bradley, my brother's best friend, who also happens to be the brother of the Bride (my brother married his best friend's sister, how's that for "Dude your sister's hot" taken too far?)

Corey, brother number 4 in the family.

The sexiest pimp of them all, me.

Brad, brother number 3, wearing a white tie that disappeared when I scanned the photo in who is the groom.

Greg, brother number 2, who was the best man.

Peter, the oldest out of all 5 of us (me being youngest) and the tallest (at 6'7")

And the little one was the ring bearer, Robbie, the son of the bride's best friend.

PHILBERT
24th December 2002, 22:16
Forgot the photo, grrrr...

PHILBERT
24th December 2002, 22:37
Im in Flordia somewhere, I don't know where. My brothers are on a jet ski in the water somewhere behind me and Im in a resturaunt/bar.

Karyu
26th December 2002, 06:25
A bad photo of me.

PRehse
26th December 2002, 08:13

CEB
9th January 2003, 02:55
http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL77/859023/1552251/18183973.jpg

Kimpatsu
9th January 2003, 03:37
Hey, Ed, Mr. Cool. Are you a DJ or something?

Kimpatsu
9th January 2003, 07:46
Yes, for those of you who can bear the torture, here's yet another pic of me. Grit your teeth, and keep small children and those with heart conditions away from the screen. :D

BrianC
9th January 2003, 08:34
Couldnt remember if I had posted to this one yet, but if you arent afraid to look...
Its a few years old, but I havent changed much.. cept for less hair and bigger bags under the eyes..:D

Ohh, the beautiful woman in the picture with me is my better half. Dunno what a hotty like her is doing with me, but Im not knocking it.

heatMiser
9th January 2003, 10:33
Tony,

Those are keyboard synths. Decks look completely different.

Richard Price
9th January 2003, 10:38
Philbert,
in that dancing photo...you kinda look like a young Nick Cave.

CEB
9th January 2003, 15:15
Originally posted by Kimpatsu
Hey, Ed, Mr. Cool. Are you a DJ or something?

No I'm just an old piano player. Those are the electronic keyboards I use when I play out.

DCPan
10th January 2003, 17:37
Hi,

This is back in the 90s when I took my ikkyu test.

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6360/pan.jpg

This is more recent at the Univ of Wa Taikai 2000. I'm the guy on the very left of the pict.

http://students.washington.edu/uwkc/photos/UW00-03.jpg

Charlie Kondek
10th January 2003, 20:21
Tony Kehoe, go to page 5 where you make reference to someone called Phil Jupitus. I thought that was you, man! The heading "Lookalike warning" didn't make it any clearer to me.

gendzwil
10th January 2003, 20:47
Originally posted by DCPan

This is more recent at the Univ of Wa Taikai 2000. I'm the guy on the very left of the pict.

http://students.washington.edu/uwkc/photos/UW00-03.jpg
Is that Elizabeth Marsten in the middle?

DCPan
10th January 2003, 23:29
Originally posted by gendzwil

Hi Neil,

Yup,

That's Elizabeth Marsten in the middle. We were Team UW that day.

Incidently, you look quite :D sharp :) in the kata demo pict you put up.

DCPan
10th January 2003, 23:57

Her home club is now Highline Kendo Club

http://www.kendo-pnw.org/highline/highline.htm

More UW picts:

http://students.washington.edu/uwkc/photos.html

Me and my point! (I'm red)

http://students.washington.edu/uwkc/photos/UW01-02.jpg

Kimpatsu
11th January 2003, 01:47
Originally posted by Charlie Kondek
Tony Kehoe, go to page 5 where you make reference to someone called Phil Jupitus. I thought that was you, man! The heading "Lookalike warning" didn't make it any clearer to me.
No, sorry Charlie. The "lookalike warning" gag is a staple of Private Eye, (www.private-eye.co.uk) Britain's premiere satirical humour magazine. They once famously ran a picture of the former British Transport Secretary, Frank Dobson, with the tag line, "Is this Santa Claus?"
For pics of me, go to page 12, (http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9153&perpage=15&pagenumber=12) or to page 15. (http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9153&perpage=15&pagenumber=14)
Enjoy. (Madame Taussaud's Chamber of Horrors.) :D

heatMiser
12th January 2003, 19:28
If I had a scanner, I'd post a baby pic. Anyone brave enough?

MarieB
14th January 2003, 11:45
id like to post a picture of myself as a child. everyones cute when theyre little :D

Charlie Kondek
14th January 2003, 13:35
I'm in. I have to resize it, though...

monkeyboy_ssj
14th January 2003, 13:35
Here's me doing some MA (obviously) and me ready for a night out in London...don't ask.

gendzwil
14th January 2003, 19:09
Originally posted by DCPan

Haven't seen her since she was about 13. Does she still have the killer kiai from hell?

Incidently, you look quite :D sharp :) in the kata demo pict you put up.
Thanks. I intend to throw the video of that demo up eventually, Lance and I were pretty sharp that day.

DCPan
14th January 2003, 19:37

Haven't seen her since she was about 13. Does she still have the killer kiai from hell?

Yeah...

You hear that when she trys to "sell" the point to the judge all the time :) Kinda like a Mariah Carey impression the way in crescendos and climbs in pitch...

Am I giving away trade secrets now ??? :D

elder999
28th May 2003, 21:34
BUMP!

elder999
29th May 2003, 01:42
I'm the ugly one in the suit.

Well, I tried, anyway.

Cady Goldfield
29th May 2003, 01:46
Not ugly... It's just that you have that glazed-doughnut-this-guy's-totally-in-love-got-it-real-bad look on your face. Oh, and you're drooling, too. :p

elder999
29th May 2003, 01:57
Maybe now....and, yeah, Cady, you're right...I am:p

Soulend
29th May 2003, 02:17
Wow, Aaron, you look way different than I had pictured you..how old is this pic?

elder999
29th May 2003, 02:19
Originally posted by Soulend
Wow, Aaron, you look way different than I had pictured you..how old is this pic?

Sept. 7, 2002

Different how? :p

Striking Hand
29th May 2003, 02:26
No Baby-pics of me, they are all B/W.
;)

Current pics need a wide-angle lens to take in ALL of me.

So you guys will have to make do with the following cute guy.

Shitoryu Dude
29th May 2003, 04:35
Well, for starters I imagined you would have had a more dignified haircut :laugh:

Dude, lose the ponytail - I'm pretty sure they've been out of style for at least 5 or 6 years now.

StanLee
29th May 2003, 09:40
I think this was me on the left...

I'll put a better one up later...

Stan

Soulend
29th May 2003, 11:02
Originally posted by elder999
Sept. 7, 2002
Different how?
You look much younger than your years to me, for starters. Also, I kind of pictured you sort of more conservative and authoritarian looking - perhaps a sort of Morgan Freeman/James Earl Jones from back in the day kinda guy. :p

MarieB
29th May 2003, 11:40
Originally posted by Soulend
Wow, Aaron, you look way different than I had pictured you

i pictured him as a thin guy...

he looks to me like...

danny glover meets oj simpson :D

elder999
29th May 2003, 23:32
You wouldn't like me bald....

Shitoryu Dude
30th May 2003, 02:53
Need a bigger ax........

PHILBERT
30th May 2003, 05:32
Philbert,
in that dancing photo...you kinda look like a young Nick Cave.

Who is he?

I totally forgot this thread existed :p, this is a photo of me and my ride, 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. When I got it, it had less than 21,000 miles. It is decked out with electronic stuff on the inside, and yes I am standing up through the sun roof.

Onmitsu
30th May 2003, 09:31
Some folks try to come across as wise and all knowing...

Onmitsu
30th May 2003, 09:43
While others behave as if they are the toughest person alive...

Onmitsu
30th May 2003, 09:51
Sometimes a picture can tell the real story:D

koma
31st May 2003, 11:04
Deleted by koma.
Sorry, I couldn't get the pic to attach.

IKE
31st May 2003, 12:21
This is the best pic I could find, enjoy....

(im the one being thrown):)

wendy ongaro
31st May 2003, 23:52
O.K. last year we did christmas pics to satisfy the whining of our mothers and mother in laws. Well, after taking some very NICE photos our mothers would LOVE, we got goofy. We started making fun of all those silly poses they have you do where you look up at a warm, iridescent glow, like gazing upon some higher, benign power... We started joking with the photographer. We wanted to do our interpretation of what it would look like if we were viewing our impending doom!!! Aliens!!!!!

So here it is, me and hubby and war of the worlds....

wendy ongaro
31st May 2003, 23:56
didn't work. hmmm. lets try this....

C:\Documents and Settings\Wendy\My Documents

o.k., well I guess i'm gonna have to take some time and figure this bugger out.

txhapkido
1st June 2003, 19:45
Handsome but aging Hapkido stud last year at 52 years.

txhapkido
1st June 2003, 19:47
And the Hapkido wife who started Hapkido and made 3 rd Dan after being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Can you believe she's 52?

Bruce Mitchell
1st June 2003, 20:37
Here's me getting my little girl started at Tendo-ryu.

John McCollum
1st June 2003, 21:22
Originally posted by PHILBERT

Who is he?

:eek:
Only one of the best songwriters of the 80s and 90s...!

Cady Goldfield
1st June 2003, 23:36
Originally posted by Bruce Mitchell
Here's me getting my little girl started at Tendo-ryu.

Do you *all* train in fundoshi like that?!
:p

Okay, seriously -- She is cute as a button!

Charlie Kondek
2nd June 2003, 17:12
Normally not a fan of pony tails, Aaron, but yours looks really cool!

koma
15th June 2003, 08:50
I will try this one more time. If it doesn't work...I guess I will remain a mysterious, occasional poster.Heh heh...

Prince Loeffler
15th June 2003, 09:24
Hope this works....My first Attempt ! I am the one on the right !...Opps didn't work.. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

joe yang
15th June 2003, 13:20
Koma, are you generating a ball of light, or holding a parakeet? :D

bruceb
15th June 2003, 15:06
rogues gallery ...

koma
15th June 2003, 19:29
Originally posted by joe yang
Koma, are you generating a ball of light, or holding a parakeet? :D

Well Joe, if I told all my secrets they wouldn't be secrects, now would they?:D

bruceb
15th June 2003, 20:31
or catch me down the road.

Prince Loeffler
16th June 2003, 00:09
http://C:\Documents and Settings\Gary Hoffman\My Documents\My Pictures\aaaa001-princeannihalationcasey.jpg

I am the one on the right !

wendy ongaro
16th June 2003, 01:19
let's see if I can do this...

http://alien picture

Charlie Kondek
16th June 2003, 14:34
Didn't work, you guys.

Right click on it and save it to your hard drive.

When you post, hit the browse button til you find the image you saved.

Voila!

monkeyboy_ssj
16th June 2003, 14:37
*Puts on Dr.Evil voice*

I though she looked a little...cross?

*ahem*

Matt! Stop humping the laser beam!

Tripitaka of AA
17th June 2003, 10:57
"in the spirit of better communication" as Richard Price suggested in his opening post.

Four ages of Man. About 3, discovered under a bush. Somewhere around 7. Leaping forward to 25-ish, serious thinking going on (don't panic, it passed). Finally, my "Evil-Murderer-in-Driving-Licence" picture from last year.

Tripitaka of AA
17th June 2003, 11:12
and just to prove that I don't ALWAYS have that miserable scowl on my face... here is one of me doing an Evil-Murderer-With-An-English-Accent kind of leering at the camera. Ideal for a spooky horror movie about Hannibal Lecter's younger brother Bosie (keen on Hip-Hop and dance music).

Tripitaka of AA
17th June 2003, 11:17
I was smiling because I'm resting my chin on my daughter's head. She was complaining that I needed a shave. I enjoyed inflicting the torture for a few more minutes before releasing her...

bwaaa :)
bwaaa-haaa-haaaa :D
bwa-haa-haaa-hee-hee-haa-haaaaaaaa :laugh: