PDA

View Full Version : Problems seeing more than 1 page

Tom Christy
15th December 2001, 01:13
I've noticed since E-Budo came back up that I haven't been able to see more than one page for any thread. In the past there were small numbers at the top and bottom of any multi-page thread to allow the reader to move on to the next page. However, this seems to be missing now.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Lee
15th December 2001, 01:56
I have the same problem at present. Any suggested solutions guys?

hyaku
15th December 2001, 02:14
Originally posted by Daniel Lee
I have the same problem at present. Any suggested solutions guys?

Me too

Hyakutake Colin

Tom Christy
18th December 2001, 14:56
Anyone?

- Tom Christy

Mark Brecht
18th December 2001, 15:03
Unfortunatly during the unsuccesful upgrade a few things went wrong. This should be taken care of very soon.

If you want to see the second page, etc... You have to go to the individual forum, there you will see all the threads posted in that forum, and there you can click on the different page numbers.

We are very sorry for the inconvinience.

TommyK
2nd January 2002, 02:45
Greetings,

I'm sorry but I can only see the first 25 of the 127 threads available. I tried to do what Kent suggested but I must be slow.

Could anyone spell it out for those S l o w like me.

Thanks,
Regards,
TommyK

Ellis Amdur
4th January 2002, 21:48
I don't know if this is the same problem people are referring to, but when I check the new postings for the day, I only get the first 25. It may say "1 - 25 of 46", but there is no link to go on to the next batch.

Ellis Amdur

Nathan Scott
4th January 2002, 22:17
Mr. Amdur,

In the case of your problem, I'm afraid your specific user account has been configured in such a way that accessibility and various convenient utilities increase based on the frequency of your contributions.

The best thing to do is just to post more!

:)

But seriously, it sounds like the same basic problem - no page number displays.

Some of the moderators have been asking about this privately, and I believe that this function is considered to be a valuable utility by those using the forums.

Hopefully John will be able to recover this function without too much trouble.

Another option in the meantime is to use the search function more. You can restrict the searches to certain forums, and get around that way for the time being.

Hang in there,