Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Karma Voting Question

Jerry Johnson Guest

Question Karma Voting Question

I notice it the other day when I voted on a members karma it gave him more votes then just the one I intended. His karma when way down. It was low already, but is this an intended feature? If this is what I think it is, an error, can the karma points be restored ( out of fairness) ? It was Jim Kass who got the multi votes which I only intended to vote once on several posts.

Likes (received)

I have a different problem -- I can't vote at all. The voting box comes up, and I can check the box and type in a comment, but when I send it, nothing happens. The box goes blank and sits there until I close it. And, the "karma vote" doesn't go through.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Jerry, I caught what happened with you and Kass. I fixed it for him.

Cady, not sure what is wrong with your browser. I will upload a new udgrade tonight and see if it helps.
    John Lindsey

Oderint, dum metuant-Let them hate, so long as they fear.

Likes (received)

Thanks, John. I appreciate the attempt. I use Netscape and wonder if anyone else using it is experiencing the same problem. It's no fun sitting on the karmic sidelines.
    Cady Goldfield

Jerry Johnson Guest

Call it Karma Konsciousness or just my upbring, either way, it was just something I couldn't let go uncorrected.

Thanks John

Likes (received)

Cady,

You use netscape? I heard there were a few left in the world he did. . I have sold my soul to microsoft...
    John Lindsey

Oderint, dum metuant-Let them hate, so long as they fear.

Kimpatsu Guest

You don't have a soul, John. You're the moderator of e-budo, thereby proving that you are the devil.

Tetsutaka Guest

Question aggregate data?

Is there a way to see who has voted on your posts in a single list - such as the "user cp" area? Also, there are many times where someone votes but does not comment. Is there a way to see "agree" versus "disagree"?

Thanks,
    Houston

Nicolas Caron Guest

Cady I had the same problem (I'm using the Opera browser) and I realised that it was becasue I had checked the setting to disable pop up windows (duh!).

Don't know if this will help you but anyway... thought I'd share my stupid mistake with you

Also, I received those kind of multiple positive votes at one piont too. Dunno if you want to lower my karma for it, if so feel free to do it.