Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What happened to News from Japan?

Likes (received)

I must say that I always did enjoy reading the posts he made. The news from Japan forum was always interesting.

Hope he does come back...
    Rogier van der Peijl

REAL SCOTSMEN WEAR KILTS because sheep can hear a zipper at 500 yards!

Originally posted by Cady Goldfield
    Ah, what a cutie, Rogier. I'll bet a lot of ladies in Netherlands are mourning because you are out of circulation now!

MarkF Guest

Hi, Patrick,
    I tried, but if Robert is reading this, some of the problems you had are gone now.

Uh, I agree with Patrick, as well.

Mark

Troll Basher Guest

Default I am not back just yet...........

Originally posted by MarkF
    Hi, Patrick,
    I tried, but if Robert is reading this, some of the problems you had are gone now.
    Thanks for the kind words guys.
    Sorry I left so abruptly.
    Yes, I see some of the “problems” have been given the boot. However, as long as a certain ineffectual Moderator is still about I doubt I will be posting in the Karate Forum anytime soon. A few less “Trolls” would also be good.

Keep me posted on the “Irish Invitaional” on 2/9………nothing like 7 hours of Iaido to get your thirst going.

Likes (received)

Thumbs up Re: I am not back just yet...........

Hey bud,

Howya doin? As I mentioned in private correspondence, the KSL invite is still open....I am certain the folks there would appreciate your wit, experience and propensity for telling it like it is! I can also vouch for the admin who would never moderate your posts just because they’re not in line with his. Incidentally, we also have an impenetrable trolling net.

PM

"Anything truly revolutionary is created by a few who see what is true and are willing to live according to that truth; but to discover what is true demands freedom from tradition, which means freedom from all fears. All of us are working together in a spirit of real co-operation in which there is no authority: it is our interest in the teachings which brings us together and helps us to work together." Krishnamurti

Originally posted by Troll Basher

Thanks for the kind words guys.
    Sorry I left so abruptly.
    Yes, I see some of the “problems” have been given the boot. However, as long as a certain ineffectual Moderator is still about I doubt I will be posting in the Karate Forum anytime soon. A few less “Trolls” would also be good.

Keep me posted on the “Irish Invitaional” on 2/9………nothing like 7 hours of Iaido to get your thirst going.

Likes (received)

Default THERE you are!

Hi Robert,

I wondered what the heck happened to you. I saw your e-mail messages when I got back to Japan from the States, but a phone call only put me in touch with your answering machine.

So, are you still in Iwakuni? Possible to finally get together? Did the Hiroshima group thing ever happen?

Hope you'll recontact me (current e-mail is mark@hue.ac.jp), and also that you'll take McCarthy Sensei up on his KSL offer.

Best,

Mark
    Mark Tankosich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2