Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Boodoughcan Seminar in Chiba...............

Mekugi Guest

SUUURE Daniel,
    It's because you don't love me anymore, isn't it.

Are you available SAT night? I'll be hitting a bar called "The Quiet Lady" in Fukugawa,more than likely.

Would love to see ya and shoot the malarky....(even if you don't love me....)
    Originally posted by Daniel Lee
    Gentlemen,

Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to have to take a raincheck for the 8th of June due to work commitments. I hope you can all manage my share of beverages in my place.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but hope to meet you all soon!

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Mekugi
    (even if you don't love me....)
    Is it the water?

First I heard Shinjuku 2-chome. Today, Greg offered to buy Daniel a "pokey." And now this?
    George Kohler

Genbukan Kusakage dojo
    Dojo-cho

Likes (received)

Ahhh yes, the Quiet Lady. Now that place was great. It was quiet, it was classy, the landlady was wonderfully friendly and the collection of whiskies and liquors was great.

You going to get anymore of that Indian Gin Russ? That stuff was damn nice, not to mention the 20 year old whiskey that I was sipping on.

Likes (received)

Russ,

The boss now has me in the office until the following Saturday (14th) You coming on the 8th?

George,

It's not just the water. Look at the products that are sold to folks over here:
    Daniel Lee

Mekugi Guest

I'll be down on the 7th and the 8th...I promise to leave my box of pecker at home (this time)...

Russ,

The boss now has me in the office until the following Saturday (14th) You coming on the 8th?

George,

It's not just the water. Look at the products that are sold to folks over here:

Mekugi Guest

INDEED Steve, we hafta hit that place when I am in town...looking forward to it. Amazing what you find tucked away in the neighborhoods huh!! I invite all and sundry to come check it out (well there is a seating capacity of 7 I think...)

(BTW...do you have any pecker to spare??? I am leaving my box at home for the benifit of Mister Lee).

-R

Originally posted by Saitama Steve
    Ahhh yes, the Quiet Lady. Now that place was great. It was quiet, it was classy, the landlady was wonderfully friendly and the collection of whiskies and liquors was great.

You going to get anymore of that Indian Gin Russ? That stuff was damn nice, not to mention the 20 year old whiskey that I was sipping on.

Mekugi Guest

Default NO...it's really in the water...

I think this answers George's questions (for real this is posted on the sides of trains headed for the "Park Espana"). Tell me I am not the only one that see's something "queer" about this picture....

Likes (received)

You ARE seeing things Russ! That's a picture of someone getting set for a water fight, squirting water through his palms 'mizu-teppou' style. At least I think it is. LOL
    Daniel Lee

Likes (received)

Is that a water pistol in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

I'm buggered if I'm ever going to have a dip at that park. That's not the kind of hose you want to see used at that kind of establishment.

Likes (received)

Russ,

I think Quiet Lady only has room for six, not seven. It was a pretty dinky little place. Quaint, but small.

BTW,

YOU CAN GET YOUR PECKER SOMEWHERE ELSE BOYO!!!

Mekugi Guest

That's what the missus sez too. She also thinks that my mind is bent....which it is. That, however, has nothing to do with it....

-Russ
    You ARE seeing things Russ! That's a picture of someone getting set for a water fight, squirting water through his palms 'mizu-teppou' style. At least I think it is. LOL

Mekugi Guest

Indeed, thinking about it maybe six is a crowd since we were leaning on the back wall sitting at the bar. Either way the place is big enough for us two so that is good enough fer me.

We will totally have to hook up there dude, I want to drag Usuki S. and some of the other folk out there so maybe a full hous!

Yours in drunken, disorderly conduct...

-R
    Originally posted by Saitama Steve
    Russ,

I think Quiet Lady only has room for six, not seven. It was a pretty dinky little place. Quaint, but small.

BTW,

YOU CAN GET YOUR PECKER SOMEWHERE ELSE BOYO!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5