Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Direct Links to 26 Hardcore Bare- Knuckle fight videos

Default Direct Links to 26 Hardcore Bare- Knuckle fight videos

Direct Links to 26 Hardcore Bare-Knuckle Fights

Several people E-mailed to tell me that it is much easier to view the Videos if I pop up the direct links.
    The video 's are wmv. files so if you are having trouble viewing them just go to media viewer and download the latest viewer viewer

All the fights are : No Gloves / All strikes are legal including Head Butts and Eye Attacks / All Takedowns are Legal
    There is no Ground-fighting these are Burmese Boxing Matches fight traditionally would continue untill 3 KNOCKOUTS or fighter gives up
    Set # 1
    These are Amatuer Fights from the eighties these Fights are pretty wild

1st vid--------highlights from a couple fights

2nd vid------highlights from fight

3rd vid---- highlights from fight

4th vid------highlights from fight

5th vid------highlights from fight

Last fight of the night 3part----Part1

Part 2*****

Part 3*****

Set # 2
    Mid Level Event from the nineties

1st
    Match----- highlights

2nd
    Match----- highlights 2 parts--Part1

PART 2 ***********

3rd
    Match----- highlights

4th
    Match----- highlights 4 parts--Part1

PART 2*********

PART
    3*******

PART 4 *******

Set 3 Higher Level Event from 2000

FIGHT 1A

FIGHT 1B

FIGHT 2A

FIGHT 2B

FIGHT 3A

FIGHT 3B

FIGHT 3C

FIGHT 3D

FIGHT 3E

FIGHT 3F

For more Information on what you are watching go to the links below the Lethwei page has in depth info on the Fights

www.thaing.net

Fights

technique

Forum

I am looking for peoples feed back on the fight footage. I may be able to open up a channel helping a friend in Burma marketing tapes of the Golden Belt fights since 96 would there be much interest? The tapes would be good VHS Quality. He wants to know if they would have to have english play by play dubbed in as they were in Burmese of course. I will continue to put the stuff I have especially older stuff up as I can in the future. It will be a few months before I get more up as I have other things on the fire I need to work on

Thanks
    Phil Dunlap

If possible I would really appreciate any input on wich fights people liked best as I am working on 2 seperate things. One is newer fights since 96 and the other is vintage stuff going all the way back to the 70's . The newer fights would be available for purchase and there will be a lot more vids on the site i would like to get abot an hour of fights up on the site. The vintage stuff i was doing to get my hands on it.( I was told they have a bunch of my fights) but if there was a lot of interest I would try to sell some of that too.

I would also like input on things people look for in instructional videos and any ideas that facilitate learning. I am looking to put together a long distance program that will help people learn the underlying principles and concepts. So if you have been to the technique page let me know what you thought

Thanks
    Phil

Michael Neal Guest

Watching those fights made me realise that I am in fact too much of a pu**y to do anything like that. In one of those first fights one of the guys has to be resuscitated over and over again and then sent back to fight, pretty hardcore.

Likes (received)

Default re

"If possible I would really appreciate any input on wich fights people liked best"

I watched a few. Definitely hardcore. Don't mean to nit pick but hitting like that without some kind of protection would wreck your hands. What are they covered with?
    Michael W. Gooch

Likes (received)

Default Holy Guacamole !

Wow ! Hardcore ! All fights were great. Just surprised that none of the fighter suffered any broken bones. I felt their pain.

Phil, Were these footage shot in Thailand ? If all these were amateur fights, do you have any professional fights footages ?

By the way Phil, Thanks for sharing these films
    Prince Loeffler
    Shugyokan Dojo

Bustillo, A. Guest

Good fight footage. It would be interesting to see more of the professional level fighters.

thanks

Chiburi Guest

"Error requesting codec"

It seems I'm not able to watch anything with this POS Windows OS...

Cheers,

Chiburi Guest

Nevermind my previous post. It seems that the auto-update system Windows XP is so proud about didn't know that Series 9 had come out. I checked my version from "about" and it said 8.00..... I downloaded it from the link you posted, so thanks for it.

That's some tough action!

Cheers,

Some fights were pro some amatuer.

I Just got about 30 hours or tape in and it is great quality I am going to be putting about 45 more minutes online and am wondering if people would prefer edited or whole fights..